Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Best place to watch the Boro match

dman777

Aug 2, 2011
Since this could be the pivotal match to send us to the promised land but I wasn't fortunate enough to get tickets, where would be the best pub to watch the game and try and make some sort of atmosphere?

I was thinking the Queen's Head or Font but keen for suggestions.

I'm also not ruling out the option of another Amex beam back like the Charlton game.

Bombadier Botty

Complete Twaddle
Jun 2, 2008
Massive open air screen on the AMEX concourse with FLOODS of beer and MASSIVE sausages for EVERYONE

The Amex concourse is like some draughty neon lit nightmare underground car park and the last place you'd want to stand around drinking a pint. Massive open air screen on the pitch, beer allowed in the seats - result.

Poyningsgull

Apr 12, 2007
On holiday in Tenerife for me. I am sure there will be a few sports bars in Los ChristianosI can choose from to agonise in.

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
Next two games, I'm going to be surrounded by huge crowds, but down here they'll have no idea what I'm shouting about!

For Derby, I'll be in Padstow celebrating the 'Obby 'Oss festival - they start drinking at midnight, and will be well pissed by lunchtime.

And for 'Boro I'll be in Helston celebrating Flora Day. Will be fun trying to find a pub either day. :annoyed::drink:

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
He said that he was unfortunate enough not to get tickets, and that is the case for most of us.

Isn't the big screen up on the beach? SURELY the club can have a word with the council, and we can watch it there? That would just be superb.
That would be excellent but wouldn't Sky want a big wedge for that ? ( It will be one of the games on Sky ).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here