Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Any update on Solly??

Buckeejit

Sep 21, 2014
So gutted for the lad that every time he's hitting a great run of form, he's got crocked... I know our minds are on other things at the present time, but really hoping Solly will be part of things next season and beyond - anyone heard any news on how he's doing on his return to full fitness??

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
We always knew Solly was out of the season. What about the honey monster, didn't think he'd be out of this long or is he fit and can't get near the squad now?

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
We always knew Solly was out of the season. What about the honey monster, didn't think he'd be out of this long or is he fit and can't get near the squad now?
If you mean the BFG then he's still injured and hasn't returned to training yet.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
CH said that Solly was recovering well, but wouldn't play this season. I'd be delighted if he's ready for early in, or better, the start of the season.

Coach_Carter_92

Apr 25, 2013
Home
Saw him before the QPR game and he was walking OK, no crutches or protective boot. Unfortunately I was in a rush so couldn't speak to him and ask how it was going

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
A chap sitting in front of me at The Amex lives in Hailsham and said his daughter was one of his teachers at school and he still calls her Miss XX whenever he sees her. She saw him recently and he said he hoped to be pushing or in the 1st team about Christmas time. You can take that for what it is worth or ignore it as bull...t.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Been told to take his summer holidays now, and start building up the fitness and training over the summer to be ready by Christmas apparently

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Sure I read the other day he was back in light training and may yet play a part this season (hunemeier)

No chance he will play a part this year. Look how rusty Bong is after a long lay off. Greer will step in if required

Iamapen15

May 17, 2009
Back of the North Stand
Not sure I'm a fan of whomever sewed him up! And they were such lovely looking legs as well!
image.jpeg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here