Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

My God! End of civilisation as we know it...here comes a Satanic Derby Cup Final...

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
We might as well carve the jesters name on the cup already. It's Sod's law. We'll just miss out on promotion somehow whilst they'll beat united by some massive fluke.

Cue another year of misery as they drivel on and on about it.

It would be too much to ask that were promoted in a blaze of glory whilst they get a proper tonking in the final. God hates us.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
We might as well carve the jesters name on the cup already. It's Sod's law. We'll just miss out on promotion somehow whilst they'll beat united by some massive fluke.

Cue another year of misery as they drivel on and on about it.

It would be too much to ask that were promoted in a blaze of glory whilst they get a proper tonking in the final. God hates us.

Grim

el punal

It's amazing how the famous, old FA Cup competition has been so devalued in recent years. On the train going to Waterloo (for the Charlton game) yesterday a load of Everton fans boarded.

" Who've you got then? " I enquired. " Man.Utd. " came the reply. Seeing my perplexed look one Everton fan explained that it was the cup semi-final at Wembley.

So wrapped up in our push for promotion, and all that goes with it, I never even realised it was a Cup weekend. Now that is something that would never have happened a few years back.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
bin this thread.......before the vermin see it...

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
I want United to tonk Palace 5-0 making it the biggest winning score, one which erases the 4 - 0 defeat we suffered to them.

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Let's not pretend it's meaningless. It's the third most prestigious trophy an English club can win. We would LOVE to be in a final.

Instead, let's just hope United's bunch of underachievers turn up for the final and see out a routine 2-0 win.
Spot on. All these people saying "Oh the FA Cup means nothing these days, I really don't care if Palace win it" are fools. As you say, the FA Cup is still a major trophy, it's still half of the legendary 'Double', even if it doesn't have quite the same cachet as it did 30 years ago. So make no mistake Palace, winning the FA Cup would be a disaster and we would never hear the end of it. We still count getting to Wembley in 1983 as one of our great achievements and we still occasionally bring up the fact that we won the Charity Shield - and that was over 100 years ago!

Come on Man U!

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Let's not pretend it's meaningless. It's the third most prestigious trophy an English club can win. We would LOVE to be in a final.

Instead, let's just hope United's bunch of underachievers turn up for the final and see out a routine 2-0 win.

First final in CPFC2010's short history, its far from meaningless

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
NSC will be FLOODED with gloating Croydon Cretins if they win.

Not telling you how this was sent or from what device [emoji867]

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here