Aug 6, 2003
How did it go?

Recovery time? Any post op problems?

Straightforward? Any advice?

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Rough age and a few more details required,mainly why?

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Local anaesthetic, drove home.

No post op problems, playing football within a couple of weeks.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Fine for me although the surgeon said I had not "shaved" enough so some pre-op remedial work had to be done.

Strangely, during the op, the nurse I talking to was discussing kids !

ShanklySeagull

Justice for the 96...
May 30, 2011
Littlehampton
Completely painless - in and out with a local injection in 30 mins. Got the wife to drive me home but could easily have done so looking back in it. No after effects either. Not worth the worry in the build up!

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
4 replies so far, and a 50% risk of too much grief and pain for me to take personally,perhaps this should have had a poll and a health warning,not sure how the OP feels right now.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Straightforward ..much easier than childbirth! ...perhaps don't have it done on a Friday afternoon after they've been down the pub

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Completely painless - in and out with a local injection in 30 mins. Got the wife to drive me home but could easily have done so looking back in it. No after effects either. Not worth the worry in the build up!

This. Although had a bit of seepage for a couple of days and it feels strange having padding around your balls. Bruised a bit but it didn't hurt. Strangest feeling was having a man play with your balls.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
4 replies so far, and a 50% risk of too much grief and pain for me to take personally,perhaps this should have had a poll and a health warning,not sure how the OP feels right now.

100% of the problems have been reported by mates; 100% of the "no problems here" by the recipient himself. Aren't stats wonderful?!

Withdean and I

Aug 6, 2003
Rough age and a few more details required,mainly why?

Quite a few of us 'forty something's' think about this or go through with it at some point. Yet there isn't any honest open info forum I can find for advice or help from people who've been through it.
You never hear much about bad problems afterwards yet t'internet is full of bad experiences afterwards.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Had mine 30 years ago and everything still works!Surgeon let me watch the op in the theatre mirrors and talked me through it.Back to work next day,just a bit sore.If you go NHS,make sure the nurse warms the bricks up!

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
100% of the problems have been reported by mates; 100% of the "no problems here" by the recipient himself. Aren't stats wonderful?!

They are,and can be used in any way to glam up or down...... assuming we take the mates out of the equation,perhaps the op should be guided by those that have had the operation..still not for me tho :lolol:

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Oh,and avoid potholes on the way home.Two blokes had their's done at RAF Wegberg and had to go back and be re-stitched after their car hit a giant Belgian pothole!

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now

Not sure this fella would agree...
CUMOzavXIAAJLW9.jpg

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
''Man play with your balls'' you sure that was part of the procedure :moo:

And I thought it was elective surgery, I'd obviously got my "l" and "r".mixed up.

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here