Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] #BrunoToBoro

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Having not shaved for five or six weeks, I made a post-game drunken commitment to go for the full Bruno if we travel to Boro for a meaningful game.

Regardless of next weekend's results, we will have hope of achieving the dream.

Anyone else up for going as Bruno?

(eBay-sourced fancy dress supplies are permitted)

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
I think this is taking off already. As I was walking through Kemp Town last night, there were Bruno lookie-likies everywhere.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I think this is taking off already. As I was walking through Kemp Town last night, there were Bruno lookie-likies everywhere.

I may have been one of them, although I sense my reasoning doesn't match that of others. 'Bear Pride' in June will see the dawn of an unwitting Bruno Appreciation Society (Or Bruno Harem of Appreciation- BHA)

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
I'm up for it. It'll have to be the eBay jobbie though - they've yet to make a razor strong enough to cut through my head hair.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
I may have been one of them, although I sense my reasoning doesn't match that of others. 'Bear Pride' in June will see the dawn of an unwitting Bruno Appreciation Society (Or Bruno Harem of Appreciation- BHA)

Looking forward to Bear pride, I'm going as a Black Bear and my mate is going as the Polar opposite.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Looking forward to Bear pride, I'm going as a Black Bear and my mate is going as the Polar opposite.

They'll be a burger stall, selling quarter panda's.

Langley

Mar 10, 2008
Waltham Chase, Hants
Having not shaved for five or six weeks, I made a post-game drunken commitment to go for the full Bruno if we travel to Boro for a meaningful game.

Cannot make the Boro game due to health problems, but I will be wearing my kit to the Derby game, so why don,t you Boro Bruno lookalikes have a practice run with your kits, I would welcome support from you.
Hope to see you there.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
It might sound obvious, but a diet high in protein, with less stress and more sleep can help you grow a faster beard. Stress is one of the contributing factors of hair loss, and will reverse the effects in men of any age. Protein gives your body the right nutrients to grow more hair, and sleep is the necessary time to put it all into place. Even drinking the recommended eight pints of beer a day will help keep the growth thick and healthy.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I trust all those going dressed in honour of our smooth-pated hero will be walking around with a least a quarters of their undies constantly exposed, and them being unbeskidded.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London

I already have the 'Bruno' beard :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here