Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

£200, 000, 000 up for grabs.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
i like this bit..... it would be a fitting tribute to his memory if Hughton led Albion through the loft hatch. did Gus never check the ceiling :lolol:

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
i like this bit..... it would be a fitting tribute to his memory if Hughton led Albion through the loft hatch. did Gus never check the ceiling :lolol:

A fitting tribute to his memory? Blimey, that sounds as if he's about to join the ranks of those who have left us in 2016!

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
A fitting tribute to his memory? Blimey, that sounds as if he's about to join the ranks of those who have left us in 2016!

Oh god let's hope not (again) it's still only April after all....but in all seriousness we know what was meant and i think we should.....pause for a moment's respect..

RIP......

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003

The quote is truncated and is about the club losing Matt Grimstone (although he isn't mentioned by name).

The full paragraph reads

After a season that began in tragedy, with a member of the club's groundstaff killed in the Shoreham air disaster last August, it would be a fitting tribute to his memory if Hughton led Albion through the loft hatch.

McTavish

Nov 5, 2014
Where do those odds in the article come from? All the first three odds on; even Wednesday 4-1...not much value there!

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
Where do those odds in the article come from? All the first three odds on; even Wednesday 4-1...not much value there!

Bet 365: To be promoted as of tonight: In brackets ( To finish as Champions )

Burnley 1/20 (4/7)

Middlesbrough 2/7 (9/4)

Brighton 8/13 (6/1)

Derby 5/2

Hull 5/2

Sheff Wed 5/1

Cardiff 40/1

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here