Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Seeing as it's used on the 'Goal Of The Season' video .....

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
.......can they blast this out on the tannoy before "Ring Of Fire" and "Sussex By The Sea"?

:love::clap2::rave:

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
I hear your argument but I think 'Right here, Right now' ramps up the atmosphere nicely.

OK, before that then.

If Tony Millard was still on the decks it would be Cathy Dennis.

He even played her at the speedway

Napier's Knee

Mar 23, 2014
West Sussex
OK, before that then.

If Tony Millard was still on the decks it would be Cathy Dennis.

He even played her at the speedway

I recently watched a rerun of Top of the Pops on BBC4. aneka's 'Japanese Boy' was number 1. Tony M would still be playing that!. But we do need some Belle & Sebastian. A bit of Nick Cave too - Tupelo very very loud would work wonders.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
If we're requesting Belle & Sebastian tracks, can we please have

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
Nothing will beat Rotherham coming on to 'Simply The Best' in late '93 for the league trophy clash v Huddersfield (who went on to win the cup). Although The Albion v Wycombe at Withdean in the paint pot in front of 2,000 (at a push) with 'Praise You' playing when one of the caterers told me he hadn't bothered to do any hot dogs was a bit special.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Did you know that Ring of Fire was released exactly 53 years ago yesterday? I used to like that song a lot but since we've started using it at the Amex it's starting to grate.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Did you know that Ring of Fire was released exactly 53 years ago yesterday? I used to like that song a lot but since we've started using it at the Amex it's starting to grate.

Funny thing, I'm the opposite, I found the original Johnny Cash version quite dull and lifeless, and hadn't heard it for years until it was used as part of the ramp up to games at the Amex. Just love the way it is played faster and faster until the referee blows for kick-off.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here