Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] 9 (nine) days

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Just what are the Football League doing imposing this kind of gap between fixtures?

Making provision for a Friday night promotion special drinking thread,with time for recovery of course :lolol:

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Just what are the Football League doing imposing this kind of gap between fixtures?

So we can all relax, there are only so many valium you can take before being addicted. However I expect Friday night to be another rollercoaster evening with nerves shredded with Boro at Birmingham

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
So we can all relax, there are only so many valium you can take before being addicted. However I expect Friday night to be another rollercoaster evening with nerves shredded with Boro at Birmingham

I dunno. Even if borough lose they could still go above us next week. Time is running out and we just need to win.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
I dunno. Even if borough lose they could still go above us next week. Time is running out and we just need to win.

True, but if they lose or draw and we beat Derby we only need a draw to go up on the final day. Which will be slightly better and put more pressure onto Boro, as opposed to them winning at Birmingham and then they can afford to draw at home to us to go up, as they will have the better goal difference

easynow

Mar 17, 2013
jakarta
f9643654d6a6c167d524b9a9ecbed9b567740f7b6173d7745bd0c6466a1a367a.jpg

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
It must take you a long time to text someone your mobile number.

Dolph Ins

May 26, 2014
Mid Sussex
I was thinking this today. It is going to be a complete bummer. Waking at 4 every morning and starting to run through permutations, spending every spare second looking at NSC hoping for.......................no idea what I am hoping for. Anyway 2 weeks today it is all over, or is it?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here