Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Travel advice please

throbinson

Feb 18, 2009
Shropshire
I'm coming down to watch the game next Monday from Shrewsbury normally use Mill road park and ride, just a little concerned might be extra traffic on the roads and it could fill up before I get there. Was wondering what the best train option would be using the match ticket?

LANGDON SEAGULL

Dec 9, 2004
Langdon Hills
I'm coming down to watch the game next Monday from Shrewsbury normally use Mill road park and ride, just a little concerned might be extra traffic on the roads and it could fill up before I get there. Was wondering what the best train option would be using the match ticket?

Park up at Lewes station, take the train one stop to Brighton.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
There will be two cars less at Mill Road if that helps. We're going by train for the last one, via Lewes and a few jars.

nordicgod

Top banana
Jul 21, 2011
polegate
Park Haywards Heath or burgess hill then train to Brighton or lewes and change or park along shoreham and train it in or as others suggest park at lewes and one stop on train , simples

Park Haywards Heath or burgess hill then train to Brighton or lewes and change or park along shoreham and train it in or as others suggest park at lewes and one stop on train , simples

Via Lewes is the best route. But you can't go direct from Burgess Hill

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here