Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Thank you (Charlton Fan)

DiscoCAFC

Apr 12, 2011
To those who went to the game today, thank you so much for your support on our campaign to get Roland out of our club.

I hope you go up this season so you can smash the Palace.

Anyway, we still hate Palace more than you :thumbsup:

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
To those who went to the game today, thank you so much for your support on our campaign to get Roland out of our club.

Thanks........but I doubt your last sentence.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Obviously delighted tonight.
But tinged with sadness that Charlton are in the position that they are in.
I can't think of many other clubs apart from Plymouth Argyle that I would want this to happen too.
Back down in League 1 with a crap owner, great shame I wish you all the best.
Good club, good fans.

lfc

Sep 2, 2011
Your welcome.

Oh, and can you bring more beach balls and flares for the burnley game? Many thanks.

I know this is half tongue in cheek.

But with it being last game of the season, could we see Charlton fans getting the game abandoned??? Its certainly not beyond the realms of possibility and adds another dimension again to what is already a cracker of a promotion race.

Apr 23, 2016
I would like to add my thanks for the support you gave us today - absolutely brilliant. As a Charlton fan for over 50 years, it was one of the best things I have seen. The chant of "We're Brighton & Hove Albion, we want Roland out" will live with me for ever. As someone who was born in Charlton, Charlton will always be my first love, but Brighton has become my second team as of today, which only seems right as I only live a mile from the Sussex border and I am a member of your cricket team down the road in Hove. Best of luck with promotion. I hope we help you out against Burnley, though I have my doubts. All the best.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Obviously delighted tonight.
But tinged with sadness that Charlton are in the position that they are in.
I can't think of many other clubs apart from Plymouth Argyle that I would want this to happen too.
Back down in League 1 with a crap owner, great shame I wish you all the best.
Good club, good fans.

Yep I second that, always liked Chalton. True club with real fans. Would have said that even if they had beaten us. Sad to see such a club in their position. Never went today but love going to The Valley with all the history, biggest terrace and all that! Love the Valley and usually a good Albion turnout and atmosphere from the home end!
Good luck with all your efforts to try and improve the standing of your club.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip

Cheers for that :thumbsup:
But who the hell had the unenviable task of blowing up all those bloody beach balls, or did someone come in with a very large bag? :D

One hot tub one ambition

Apr 28, 2015
Hove
I know this is half tongue in cheek.

But with it being last game of the season, could we see Charlton fans getting the game abandoned??? Its certainly not beyond the realms of possibility and adds another dimension again to what is already a cracker of a promotion race.

Or, typically, it could be played behind closed doors...

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Good luck in your fight.

Thank you. Would it be too much to ask you to cheer your team on to victory in your last game of the season?

Thing is, Palace couldn't give a shit about you.

We're Brighton and Hove Albion. We never forget.

Yep, I'll never forget the billboards outside Brighton station advertising free coaches to watch Premiere league football at the Valley when we were on our knees.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here