Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Just impossible to call...

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
All on 87, so it will go to the last game, breath deep my friends, breath deep.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Boro have drawn their last two games. Not good form! Burnley are up as far as I concerned so all about what Brum can do and if we can lift ourselves two more times.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Incredible as we're slightly behind on goal difference but the top scorers...Bloody bad for the health this :)

Even 1978 didn't feel like this, I f*cking love our club and TB, I have total faith for the two parts to win us our promotion, I hope TB is on the train home with the fans.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
And you got that information from...
My crystal ****ing ball! They need 4 points max at home to QPR and away to Charlton, and they haven't lost all year - and that's even if Brighton and 'brough win their next and draw their last. The odds on them being top two will be very short.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
My crystal ****ing ball! They need 4 points max at home to QPR and away to Charlton, and they haven't lost all year - and that's even if Brighton and 'brough win their next and draw their last. The odds on them being top two will be very short.

Boro just drew at home to Ipswich, so I will ask again...

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Boro just drew at home to Ipswich, so I will ask again...
Ipswich are better than QPR, and a hell of a lot better than Charlton.

Burnley are top, and have two easy games to go. Middlesbrough and us are chasing and have harder games to go.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
I think today's results put things into our favour a little. I think the momentum we have is such an advantage. C'mon Albion!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Ipswich are better than QPR, and a hell of a lot better than Charlton.

Mate, you can be a little controversial, gob off a bit (we all do), and be seriously wrong (we all are)... but all I am saying is go with the flow, we aren't kicking that ball v Derby or v Boro, I am learning anger management now.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I think today's results put things into our favour a little. I think the momentum we have is such an advantage. C'mon Albion!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I cannot agree more

Sent from my Premier league here we come sooth sayer.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Burnley are up. 1 place left.

Probably, but it's not certain. I thought Charlton gave us some trouble today even though their fate is sealed. As long as QPR and Charlton play a competitive game, which they will do, anything can happen. I thought Burnley’s goal last night was a bit fortuitous and they never looked great.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here