Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

4 seasons

4years

Banned
Apr 23, 2016
Just been having a look at your forum and was surprised by the amount of guff floating around. First i thought I'd stumbled upon Barcelonas forum. If you do get automatic promotion you will struggle just like Burnley to stay up, you may scrape a season if you're very lucky. Does it really matter, its all about the money even if for only 1 season. A considerable number of your posters seem to think you belong in the premier league bevause you've suddenley picked up crowds from somewhere and a shiny new stadium.
Well lets look at your illustrious history, you have spent 4 seasons at the top level of English football and not that many at the second level. Burnley have spent 53 seasons at the top level and 46 at the second level. No comparison. Oh and you have never won nothing of note, EVER. Pathetic club, even more pathetic history. You have been cannon fodder for most of your history but some of your fans seem to think you belong in the premier league. 4 seasons!!! If burnley go up they will have been in the top level 4 times since 2009, yes thats right, 4 times in 7 years whereas yours is 4 times in 115 years, cannon fodder club.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Shame you can never hang around for more than a season without getting dumped back down isn't it. You may be able to hoof yourselves out of this league but never good enough to stay there.

Now go **** your whippet.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Your club should not even exist.... we all know you defrauded all and sundry

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Just been having a look at your forum and was surprised by the amount of guff floating around. First i thought I'd stumbled upon Barcelonas forum. If you do get automatic promotion you will struggle just like Burnley to stay up, you may scrape a season if you're very lucky. Does it really matter, its all about the money even if for only 1 season. A considerable number of your posters seem to think you belong in the premier league bevause you've suddenley picked up crowds from somewhere and a shiny new stadium.
Well lets look at your illustrious history, you have spent 4 seasons at the top level of English football and not that many at the second level. Burnley have spent 53 seasons at the top level and 46 at the second level. No comparison. Oh and you have never won nothing of note, EVER. Pathetic club, even more pathetic history. You have been cannon fodder for most of your history but some of your fans seem to think you belong in the premier league. 4 seasons!!! If burnley go up they will have been in the top level 4 times since 2009, yes thats right, 4 times in 7 years whereas yours is 4 times in 115 years, cannon fodder club.

Just because you have to live in Burnley there's REALLY no need to take it out on us :shrug:

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Not heard of Tony Bloom have you? If we get up (and we all agree it's a big if) we'll be staying there.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003

Well that was inciteful - you must be bored.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
This one seems a bit worried about us. Bless.

Good idea to have your user name reflect your age and maturity.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Behave Ashley, you're better than that. And the Withdean Five Thousand still love ya, even if the Amex-era JCLs never did. So if you could accidentally on purpose scuff one round the post between now and the end of the season for the W5K, that would be much appreciated. Ta. :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here