Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Possible delays on the a27 this afternoon

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Just looked on Waze and it seems there is an accident on the a27 which is jamming up BOTH directions from the Kingston roundabout to the amex. Worth a mention if like me you're going to the beam back this afternoon by car.

Diablo

NSC Patreon
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
Car hit lamp post on roundabout which may fall down so by pass eastbound closed..However opened about 12.10 so should gradually clear.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Just looked on Waze and it seems there is an accident on the a27 which is jamming up BOTH directions from the Kingston roundabout to the amex. Worth a mention if like me you're going to the beam back this afternoon by car.

Groundhog day ala Tuesday evening.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Car hit lamp post on roundabout which may fall down so by pass eastbound closed..However opened about 12.10 so should gradually clear.
Thanks! I've noticed the traffic westbound is moving now. Doesn't look so great the other way.

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
All traffic Eastbound must have been diverted on the A259, it was nose-to-tail from Peacehaven into Newhaven around 11 then vanished before the bridge. Did they divert them all back up through the C7 or whatever it is now? That's mad, they should have been sent back up the A26.

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
Went to Firle today, got stuck with everything diverted left at Kingston roundabout. Once through Lewes then it was all clear.
Whilst walking round the garden show, a lady on the tannoy said west bound blocked! Came back west bound on A27 deciding which way to go, but traffic all flowing ticketyboo in my direction.....looked a bloomin' nightmare for east bound traffic though

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
All traffic Eastbound must have been diverted on the A259, it was nose-to-tail from Peacehaven into Newhaven around 11 then vanished before the bridge. Did they divert them all back up through the C7 or whatever it is now? That's mad, they should have been sent back up the A26.
Sending them back up the a26 would have been a bad idea as at some points the a27 was at a standstill both ways.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here