Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

It's just not going to happen is it????

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
REMOVE THIS THREAD AT ONCE !!!!!!!! DOUBT IS NO ALLOWED.......WE ARE ALL ARROGANT AND NAIVE ON HERE YOU KNOW :lolol: ps sorry to shout

easynow

Mar 17, 2013
jakarta
We are playing 23rd in the league Charlton. I have a feeling our goal difference will be improved greatly today. :albion2:

HP Seagull

Danny Cullip: Hero
Sep 26, 2008
The way I see it, we've now basically got two shots at the playoffs. Three games in each.

If we win our next three, we're up. If we don't, we get another chance to win three games and go up.

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
IF we end up in the playoffs and IF we get knocked out of them like usual, I bloody hope ALL fans stay to the end of the game to ensure they CLAP and CHEER the players cos they've been magnificent this season, whatever happens.

Mayonaise

May 25, 2014
Haywards Heath
IF we end up in the playoffs and IF we get knocked out of them like usual, I bloody hope ALL fans stay to the end of the game to ensure they CLAP and CHEER the players cos they've been magnificent this season, whatever happens.

Agreed! If ever an entire squad have given everything to the cause this one has been it :bowdown:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003

100% this, there can only be praise no recriminations at all

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Cheer up, no Fat Lady sighted yet.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports