Middlesbrough vs Ipswich Town - 3pm KO 23/04/16

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Come on the tractor boys!!

sdmartin1

Sep 23, 2008
Think we can put an end to these threads now, Ipswich won't do us any favours here and Birmingham have been on their holidays since we beat them.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Think we can put an end to these threads now, Ipswich won't do us any favours here and Birmingham have been on their holidays since we beat them.
This. It's clear that even official match threads involving other teams don't appear to do us any favours.

Let's just WIN, post on the proper Albion match thread, and chip in with celebratory posts if it all goes well with Ipswich (until Boro score in the last minute).

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Middlesbrough are at home. They don't lose at home. It's only away games where they are vulnerable.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
These threads every time one of our competitors play make us look a bit desperate imo. We just need to win our games and whatever will be will be with regard to the others.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patreon
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Hmmm. Middlesbrough at home against an Ipswich side missing two strikers (including Murphy). A 0-0 is the best we can hope for, Ipswich won't score.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
This.

Middlesbrough will win this, and against Birmingham.

Burnley will beat QPR, and Charlton.

Albion have to win all 3. Only need to think about Charlton for now.

Tillweplay

Banned
Apr 22, 2016
This.

Middlesbrough will win this, and against Birmingham.

Burnley will beat QPR, and Charlton.

Albion have to win all 3. Only need to think about Charlton for now.

Just focus on your own games , your destiny lies with yourselves. As Mr Dyche says " don't listen to the outside noise ".

Burnley are looking forward to our last home game next weekend then off the the Valley for the party.
Albion need to keep momentum to play 2 legs against the Owls. It is what it is why keep looking elsewhere.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patreon
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Just focus on your own games , your destiny lies with yourselves. As Mr Dyche says " don't listen to the outside noise ".

Burnley are looking forward to our last home game next weekend then off the the Valley for the party.
Albion need to keep momentum to play 2 legs against the Owls. It is what it is why keep looking elsewhere.

Or in Dyche's case, make plenty of it. Just a bit of a prat, though it can't be denied he has done a good job.

Another good result for Burnley and personally, I think that may have clinched it for you.

I fully expect us to come unstuck against Sheff Wed. We've never even won at Hillsborough.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
It's become clear to me that the chances are that we need to win all three, nothing else is likely to be good enough

We are clutching at straws if we are expecting Boro or Burnley results to go our way.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003

What an arrogant post, I didn't realise that you were already up and that we were staying down and trying to go up through the playoffs.

theonlymikey

Apr 21, 2016
As a Boro fan, I'm not overly worried about this game.

Ipswich are in poor form and come to us who have won 6 in 7 and we have only conceded 7 goals at home all season.

1 point between now and the last day of the season would mean we would have it in our own hands when we play the last game of the season, against you.

My only fear now is that we win our next two to take us to 92 points and that not being enough. That would be cruel and I wouldn't want the title of being the team with the highest points tally to not gain autos in history.

How cruel would that be? And it's look like a real possibility assuming we do our stuff in the next two games.

Chances for Burnley to be consigned to the play offs seem lost.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patreon
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
As a Boro fan, I'm not overly worried about this game.

Ipswich are in poor form and come to us who have won 6 in 7 and we have only conceded 7 goals at home all season.

1 point between now and the last day of the season would mean we would have it in our own hands when we play the last game of the season, against you.

My only fear now is that we win our next two to take us to 92 points and that not being enough. That would be cruel and I wouldn't want the title of being the team with the highest points tally to not gain autos in history.

How cruel would that be? And it's look like a real possibility assuming we do our stuff in the next two games.

Chances for Burnley to be consigned to the play offs seem lost.

Yes easy win for your lot.

Hopefully we can keep up.

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
Or in Dyche's case, make plenty of it. Just a bit of a prat, though it can't be denied he has done a good job.

Another good result for Burnley and personally, I think that may have clinched it for you.

I fully expect us to come unstuck against Sheff Wed. We've never even won at Hillsborough.

We wouldn't need to win at Hillsborough. Not that we would play for a draw, but a draw would certainly not be a disaster. But let's cross that bridge if and when we come to it.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patreon
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
We wouldn't need to win at Hillsborough. Not that we would play for a draw, but a draw would certainly not be a disaster. But let's cross that bridge if and when we come to it.

Yes. Just how I feel though. They were well organised had forwards with good movement, basically things we struggle against.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
These threads are pointless, the only way is 3 wins now.

Forget the rest we just need to ensure we do what is necessary

Last edited:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here