Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

FA investigation into Boro?

fallowfield32

Apr 22, 2016
Has anyone heard anything about boro being investigated by the fa over fielding an illegible loan player. It's probably rubbish but my son mentioned it this evening.

Lurchy

Jul 2, 2014
Has anyone heard anything about boro being investigated by the fa over fielding an illegible loan player. It's probably rubbish but my son mentioned it this evening.

No, but hoping that's true and they get deducted three points like Rotherham last season because of it.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP

Nothing better to do up there in your Croydon tower?

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland

Illegible?

You say your son mentioned it...you don't happen to know Ben's Grandad do you? That's usually his excuse for posting daft rumours.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
No butt I heard that Palace have fielded an ineligible manager.

In contravention of FA directive 243:subsection C.

"No club should knowingly field any manager with a permanently pouty bottom lip and a face with an expression that looks as though the owner is having prostate trouble"

And clause 85: "managers of league clubs cannot knowingly bone the wives and/or girlfriends of players resulting in calamitous meltdowns in the dressing room. Furthermore should managers do this they must not have terrible skin and a grey quiff"

Last edited:

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
I hope so, then maybe the Albion-Boro love-in can finally be laid to rest. "Oh I do wish Boro go up with us, they deserve it as much as we do, xoxox".

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
A player that can't be read?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here