Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

It's quite simple now... We need to win our next 3 games.

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
And I reckon we are good enough to do it.

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Has anything changed since 5pm tonight?

Starts by a win tomorrow, "A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step" as Lao Tzu might have said.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
If Burnley play like that against QPR, they are taking their chances. I could see them dropping points yet.

That said, it doesn't really change the fact we need to win all three games.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
If Burnley play like that against QPR, they are taking their chances. I could see them dropping points yet.

That said, it doesn't really change the fact we need to win all three games.

'Fraid I disagree. What's changed is the likelihood of Burnley getting promoted has just been enhanced considerably. They've not lost in 20, know how to get wins, and need to beat QPR at home, and Charlton away. Which makes the question who goes up with them.

durrington gull

Aug 29, 2004
Worthing
'Fraid I disagree. What's changed is the likelihood of Burnley getting promoted has just been enhanced considerably. They've not lost in 20, know how to get wins, and need to beat QPR at home, and Charlton away. Which makes the question who goes up with them.

This, Burnley almost there now with 6pts surely from next 2 games, hopefully we can get 2 wins and grab another at Boro, very tough though and I'm worried about Derby game tbh

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
One game at a time but we'll know a lot more about our position before kick off v Derby. We're real outsiders now IMO - Derby are bang in form and Boro have the best home record in the league. Still, just happy to be in this position and if it is to be the play-offs, we must re-group.

And if we don't go up, I hope our supporters understand what a great season it's been anyway...

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
All these games for Burnley and Middlesbrough are just froth.

All we need concentrate on is 3 games. 3 wins, start at Charlton.

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Exactly. Odds strongly against us now to win all three. Can be done ........

tumblr_mstfs5LKeV1s71yvvo1_500.jpg

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Amazing turnaround.

Around 9:35 on Tuesday night we were ahead of Burnley, and going to Boro for a joint promotion party was a possibility.

In a little over one game of football, they've fluked two goals that change everything.

A few of our players were gutted to hear that they'd grabbed an equaliser on Tuesday night and they'd have watched tonight and may have some of the same "Oh FFS" emotions that many of us do. They need to let it not affect them and fly at Charlton tomorrow and let's see what Boro have got in their two tricky-ish games.

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Amazing turnaround.

Around 9:35 on Tuesday night we were ahead of Burnley, and going to Boro for a joint promotion party was a possibility.

In a little over one game of football, they've fluked two goals that change everything.

A few of our players were gutted to hear that they'd grabbed an equaliser on Tuesday night and they'd have watched tonight and may have some of the same "Oh FFS" emotions that many of us do. They need to let it not affect them and fly at Charlton tomorrow and let's see what Boro have got in their two tricky-ish games.

They are pros fully aware it is still in their hands......

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
It is simple. We just keep trying to win the next game, until there are no more games.
Same with the play-offs, if we end up there.
This bunch of players have the talent, resilience and mental strength to get us there.
Let's back 'em to the hilt. :albion:

essbee

Jan 5, 2005
Amazing turnaround.

True Bozza - but luck isn't forever........I think Burnely will come unstuck in the next game.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
IF I recall correctly, Boro at home was the start of our blip, maybe time for our TEAM (players and fans) to exact a little payback? Our promotion v their title? #together

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here