Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Disliked Championship Players

SHGK

Jan 6, 2016
Watching PNE vs. Burnley made me realise that I really dislike some players simply because of how they look or come across when watching them. I commence with George Boyd and also throw Chris Marin (Derby) into the mix of 2 such examples. Any others?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
Barton is an utter cretin but that goes without saying. I also have a strong dislike of Johnny Williams, arrogant little sh*t.

dolphins

Jan 26, 2012
BN1, in GOSBTS
Barton. Watched match on my laptop and almost punched the screen when I saw him getting MOTM (how the hell? for acting abilities?)

If he still played, Dyche.

No one else really bothers me that much, although when those blond twins were playing for whoever, they wound me up a bit...

KNC

Sep 3, 2003
Seven Dials
Tom Ince
Bradley Johnson

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Here's Johnny........

russell-profile129-2539468_231x264.jpg

poidy

Aug 3, 2009
Michael Keane for Burnley and long before he scored against us. Not sure if it's his boat or the 1970's throwback short shorts he wears.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Bradley Johnson, great call!

I still haven't forgotten his lazy boy stint on loan for us.

Karl Henry...Still haven't forgotten that tackle on Bridcutt up at Molineux. Only reason he wasn't his usual thuggish self on Tuesday night was probably because, like the rest of the QPR team, he's given up already for the season.

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
Matthew Lowton has been one that's seemingly slipped under the radar of hate. Check out his reaction in Beram's face on the burnley equaliser, and subsequent involvement in the dunk/barton fracas.

The man is a ****.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here