Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Claudio Ranieri da la ding da la dong.

Westdene Wonder

Aug 3, 2010
Brighton
Hope Vardey has not spoiled his teams promotion chances I am with the neutrals who hope Leicester get what they deserve magnificent performance this season particularly when you remember they could have been relegated last season

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
Hope Vardey has not spoiled his teams promotion chances I am with the neutrals who hope Leicester get what they deserve magnificent performance this season particularly when you remember they could have been relegated last season

Promotion
is not an issue and already they should be assured of Champions League qualification.

Shit refereeing decisions but no-one can do what he did. Vardy, who is an amazing player will hopefully have learned the lesson of a lifetime from this. Just hope he will be available for the Euros, ie. that the FA will not somehow shoot themselves in the foot !

Yes LCFC deserve the title !

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004

Promotion
is not an issue and already they should be assured of Champions League qualification.

Shit refereeing decisions but no-one can do what he did. Vardy, who is an amazing player will hopefully have learned the lesson of a lifetime from this. Just hope he will be available for the Euros, ie. that the FA will not somehow shoot themselves in the foot !

Yes LCFC deserve the title !

There is more chance of me being selected for the Euro's than Vardy getting a substantial ban for having a go at a referee. He'd need something akin to a Suarez ban for that. Anything he gets, which will at most be one game anyway, will only be eligible for the PL.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here