Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Hope you lot go up

6 Not allowed!
    what a job Hughton has done

however, not confident of Ipswich getting anything up at Boro tomorrow based on how we have been playing since Christmas

• North Stand Chat

advertising

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by ArnoldLayne View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

however, not confident of Ipswich getting anything up at Boro tomorrow based on how we have been playing since Christmas
      Cheers fella.
      Any chance that McGoldrick and Sears will have stormers?
      They always look dangerous against us.
      The voice of hindsight.
      Bring back Chris Hughton.
      Objective but passionate

2 Not allowed!

Clinging to the ridiculously forlorn hope that as Hughton's big MATE, Mick McCarthy will put an extra special effort into firing your lads up. If you can't beat them, at last make it a BATTLE and rule a couple of theirs out.
      Stand or Fall

3 Not allowed!
      "Tomorrow, Matthew, I will be a Tractor Boy".

If Ipswich play like we know they can, they could case Boro series problems.
      "WINNERS FIND ANSWERS. PROMOTION CANDIDATES FIND THEIR SOLUTIONS. BRIGHTON HAVE FOUND THE ANSWER TONIGHT" Sky Sports commentator after Glen Murray scored 94th minute at Birmingham. 17.12.2016

0 Not allowed!
      We aren't expecting you to. Home banker.
      Massive up 170417 LamieRobertson's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
      On paper Home win..factor in pressure then just maybe a draw
      Members

0 Not allowed!

Play for the draw. Ten men behind the ball at all time. Make it dull as hell but take 2 points off them. Pleeeeaasssseeee!

4 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Exile View Post
      Clinging to the ridiculously forlorn hope that as Hughton's big MATE, Mick McCarthy will put an extra special effort into firing your lads up. If you can't beat them, at last make it a BATTLE and rule a couple of theirs out.
      McCarthy today

The Town boss has said he won’t go to the Riverside and field a team of youngsters as he believes it’s important to be fair to all the clubs in the promotion race and because he wants to win the match.

“I wouldn’t do that, firstly to us, go up there and get a good hiding by changing a load and putting kids in,” he continued.

“And I wouldn’t do it to the others. I’ve no loyalty to anybody else, but there’s the integrity of the competition, of course.

“We want to win, we want to try and finish as high as we can with as many points as we can and not finish badly.
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      McCarthy today

The Town boss has said he won’t go to the Riverside and field a team of youngsters as he believes it’s important to be fair to all the clubs in the promotion race and because he wants to win the match.

“I wouldn’t do that, firstly to us, go up there and get a good hiding by changing a load and putting kids in,” he continued.

“And I wouldn’t do it to the others. I’ve no loyalty to anybody else, but there’s the integrity of the competition, of course.

“We want to win, we want to try and finish as high as we can with as many points as we can and not finish badly.
      That's the spirit - and I'm certain that Charlton will be doing exactly the same.
      Objective but passionate

1 Not allowed!
      McCarthy today

Am I missing something here? He talks about integrity of the competition and such-like, but you are EIGHT points off the final play off place, with NINE points left to play for! Surely that is the target, however slim the odds?
      Stand or Fall