Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hope you lot go up

ArnoldLayne

Jan 19, 2015
what a job Hughton has done

however, not confident of Ipswich getting anything up at Boro tomorrow based on how we have been playing since Christmas

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove

however, not confident of Ipswich getting anything up at Boro tomorrow based on how we have been playing since Christmas

Cheers fella.
Any chance that McGoldrick and Sears will have stormers?
They always look dangerous against us.

Exile

Objective but passionate
Aug 10, 2014

Clinging to the ridiculously forlorn hope that as Hughton's big MATE, Mick McCarthy will put an extra special effort into firing your lads up. If you can't beat them, at last make it a BATTLE and rule a couple of theirs out.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
"Tomorrow, Matthew, I will be a Tractor Boy".

If Ipswich play like we know they can, they could case Boro series problems.

highflyer

Jan 21, 2016

Play for the draw. Ten men behind the ball at all time. Make it dull as hell but take 2 points off them. Pleeeeaasssseeee!

ArnoldLayne

Jan 19, 2015
Clinging to the ridiculously forlorn hope that as Hughton's big MATE, Mick McCarthy will put an extra special effort into firing your lads up. If you can't beat them, at last make it a BATTLE and rule a couple of theirs out.

McCarthy today

The Town boss has said he won’t go to the Riverside and field a team of youngsters as he believes it’s important to be fair to all the clubs in the promotion race and because he wants to win the match.

“I wouldn’t do that, firstly to us, go up there and get a good hiding by changing a load and putting kids in,” he continued.

“And I wouldn’t do it to the others. I’ve no loyalty to anybody else, but there’s the integrity of the competition, of course.

“We want to win, we want to try and finish as high as we can with as many points as we can and not finish badly.

Jim D

Jul 23, 2003
Worthing
McCarthy today

The Town boss has said he won’t go to the Riverside and field a team of youngsters as he believes it’s important to be fair to all the clubs in the promotion race and because he wants to win the match.

“I wouldn’t do that, firstly to us, go up there and get a good hiding by changing a load and putting kids in,” he continued.

“And I wouldn’t do it to the others. I’ve no loyalty to anybody else, but there’s the integrity of the competition, of course.

“We want to win, we want to try and finish as high as we can with as many points as we can and not finish badly.

That's the spirit - and I'm certain that Charlton will be doing exactly the same.

Exile

Objective but passionate
Aug 10, 2014
McCarthy today

Am I missing something here? He talks about integrity of the competition and such-like, but you are EIGHT points off the final play off place, with NINE points left to play for! Surely that is the target, however slim the odds?

I cannae take anymore.

scottie.jpg

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
I actually like Mick McCarthy a lot.

Why don't you try writing to him and telling him about your feelings?

A long shot perhaps but you never know.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
A chance for youngster Andre Dozzell to add to his growing reputation. He scored his first goal for Ipswich's U-18 side against Albion two years ago at the age of 14. He scored on his first team debut against Sheffield Wednesday last weekend to earn a point, and made his full debut in midweek against Fulham.

A goal or two against Boro tomorrow please, young lad.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
A chance for youngster Andre Dozzell to add to his growing reputation. He scored his first goal for Ipswich's U-18 side against Albion two years ago at the age of 14. He scored on his first team debut against Sheffield Wednesday last weekend to earn a point, and made his full debut in midweek against Fulham.

A goal or two against Boro tomorrow please, young lad.
Related to Jason Dozzell?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here