Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nightclub recommendations in Brighton

FKalinx

Aug 18, 2006
Hi guys,

My gf is having her hen in Brighton and is looking for a good nightclub for a saturday night that plays good music - mix of pop, electro, dance. She doesn't want anything too alternative.

I grew up in Brighton in the 2000s but all my old haunts like the Honey Club, Escape, Zap are all gone.

What would your recommendations be?

I've suggested Coalition?

Cheers!

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
Hi guys,

My gf is having her hen in Brighton and is looking for a good nightclub for a saturday night that plays good music - mix of pop, electro, dance. She doesn't want anything too alternative.

I grew up in Brighton in the 2000s but all my old haunts like the Honey Club, Escape, Zap are all gone.

What would your recommendations be?

I've suggested Coalition?

Cheers!

Let me know where they end up going. :thumbsup:

Love a good Hen do. Easy nights works.

FKalinx

Aug 18, 2006
I'll let everyone know the time and place, including pictures and names of the attendees in return for nightclub suggestions.

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
Hi guys,

What age is your GF and the party generally as that may affect the suggestions?

Being at the older end of the clubbing spectrum, I quite like Funky Fish, they play 70/80/90's music on Saturday nights, but I appreciate that may not be everyones cup of tea.

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
There's a Bowie tribute at the Concorde Saturday night, followed by a Drum & Bass session.

Or The Haunt near Pool Valley have an 80's night on.

Both sound pretty decent to me.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003

:cry: makes me sad, though also realise that ive not been out out so long that dont know whats there any more. Escape is Audio? now, which when i last went was still the same dark, dirty sweaty pit down stairs - loved it. :rave:

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
mainstream on the seafront you have - Tempest (was Life), Shoosh (was honeyclub) and Coalition. The Arch (was Digital) is inbetween alternative and mainstream.

In town you have Lola Lo's on east street, Prizm (was Oceana, was Event II) on west street, walkabout on west street.

On the far more alternative side you have Patterns (was Audio), and Green door store underneath Brighton station, Haunt 80s night (pool valley), and Concorde 2.

Of the mainstream clubs i'd go for tempest, a bit less full of c***s than the others. Of the alternative ones I'd go for Haunt, it's busy as **** and very expensive but a good night out.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
:cry: makes me sad, though also realise that ive not been out out so long that dont know whats there any more. Escape is Audio? now, which when i last went was still the same dark, dirty sweaty pit down stairs - loved it. :rave:
This just made me realise that the last time I went to Escape I was 17. That was nearly 25 years ago.....[emoji33]

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
mainstream on the seafront you have - Tempest (was Life), Shoosh (was honeyclub) and Coalition. The Arch (was Digital) is inbetween alternative and mainstream.

In town you have Lola Lo's on east street, Prizm (was Oceana, was Event II) on west street, walkabout on west street.

On the far more alternative side you have Patterns (was Audio), and Green door store underneath Brighton station, Haunt 80s night (pool valley), and Concorde 2.

Of the mainstream clubs i'd go for tempest, a bit less full of c***s than the others. Of the alternative ones I'd go for Haunt, it's busy as **** and very expensive but a good night out.

Haunt's 80s night is still the best night out, I bloody miss it.

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
Some vital questions yet to be answered. There are MEN here who would like to know more.

Ages
# of women involved (not including your future Mrs, maybe.)
What are they dressing up as
Where are they going
Do they need to be chaperoned

If they haven't booked accommodation, I dare say it's far too late to find anything suitable now.
However, I have a very large spare room with a large kind-size bed in a quiet location in Hove - with adequate DSLR and 2x Tri-Pods (pm for full details).

:love:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here