More sad news from the music industry .

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
kanye west.jpg

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
Truly sad sad news. What a dreadful year so far.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
I don't think I can take much more of this.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
My local has got a tribute evening to Prince this weekend. All you can eat and drink for less than £20................................................................................. I'm gonna party like it's £19.99

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
My local has got a tribute evening to Prince this weekend. All you can eat and drink for less than £20................................................................................. I'm gonna party like it's £19.99

SHAME on you [MENTION=31796]alfredmizen[/MENTION]! :angry:

To be fair though, you'd need a heart of stone not to :lolol:

John Bumlick

Banned
Apr 29, 2007
here hare here
So, let me get this straight, someone can start a thread saying that they didn't particularly like someone who had just died and explaining the reasons why and even, it should be noted, starting a separate and appropriately titled thread so as not to offend the RIPers and they get roundly condemned.

On the other hand, if you start a thread with a misleading title which is pretty much stating that it's a shame this other person is still alive, that is seen as.....funny?

KingstonSeagull

May 1, 2013
Shoreditch
So, let me get this straight, someone can start a thread saying that they didn't particularly like someone who had just died and explaining the reasons why and even, it should be noted, starting a separate and appropriately titled thread so as not to offend the RIPers and they get roundly condemned.

On the other hand, if you start a thread with a misleading title which is pretty much stating that it's a shame this other person is still alive, that is seen as.....funny?

Correct. Glad you are keeping up to speed. The man thinks he is Deity....

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015

Yep, that about right , though I think its a bit rich someone with an Anne Frank avatar complaining...................

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here