#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
tinfoilhatday-featured-2.jpg

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I'm relieved I took time to read the piece, for a dreadful moment I thought you were actually being serious. Nice one.

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
Loved the 3rd paragraph too; "this is no conspiracy theory".

Ha.

If anyone writes "this is no conspiracy theory", the chances are, it is most definitely a tin-foil hat article.

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
If anyone is interested, I recommend Wilko's own brand of tinfoil.

I was sceptical of it at first but being on a student budget I had no choice. However, since I've worn it (both under my clothes and my head) I can confirm I am regaining self ownership and autonomy of my soul.

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
Wiki tells us that Lithium is a solid and it becomes liquid at 180.5 Celsius and gas at 1330 Celsius.
At 30-40 thousand feet [where aircraft VAPOUR trails occur] the air temperature is circa MINUS FORTY Celsius.

So anyone with a simple grasp of physics will deduce that Lithium in gas form high in our atmosphere is NOT possible.
Also, the dilution from that height would mean that by the time these chunks of metal molecules reach ground level its density and strength, and therefore effect, will be a very small number close to ZERO. I guess there are a few conspiracy theorists who will grab at any story like this.

Or have I just been hooked ???

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Most of the people I know don't seem like mind controlled zombies. Most of them are free thinking, individualistic, people achieving good things in life and going through life's ups and downs in their own, loveable way.
They don't feel the need to blame anyone or anything for their shortcomings, they accept it as part of life. I always imagine, and am usually proved right, that people who buy into conspiracy stuff are often under achievers seeking to blame something out of their control for their failures.
There are a lot of parallels with people suffering from Narcissistic Personality Disorder but that's a whole road I can't be bothered to go down.
Odd.

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
Well something odd is happening. I read this thread and then immediately got "Database Error" for a couple of minutes. And a baby lizard just appeared in my shop.

We need to be told what is going on!

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Most of the people I know don't seem like mind controlled zombies. Most of them are free thinking, individualistic, people achieving good things in life and going through life's ups and downs in their own, loveable way.
They don't feel the need to blame anyone or anything for their shortcomings, they accept it as part of life. I always imagine, and am usually proved right, that people who buy into conspiracy stuff are often under achievers seeking to blame something out of their control for their failures.
There are a lot of parallels with people suffering from Narcissistic Personality Disorder but that's a whole road I can't be bothered to go down.
Odd.

Whatever happened to Nibble? :whistle:

(You couldn't resist, could you?)

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
are you going to post this confession?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here