Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ticket resell for Derby

brianwade

Jan 31, 2008
Good idea but hopefully a trial . The idea that you get a £25 quid voucher is better than nothing however its not the greatest deal since sliced bread as ;

The club sell the seat twice and get paid twice . Nice move

The club get rid of stock at the season end that is worth half what they sell it for . back of the net

Nice move Mr Barber and team but a mite too obvious .

Better to have had a voucher that could be used against tickets for next season or even the cash credited back to season ticket holder . Not difficult or expensive to do as people are paying by dd.

However a step in the right direction - all season ticket holders should be able to resell through the club next year and receive all monies back minus a small and REAL admin fee . Barcelona have been doing this for years .

HCxUK

Apr 18, 2014
It's a good idea but only really worth doing if the match has sold out/will sell out, so I suppose it hasn't really been needed up until now. Great idea for next season if we go up as I'm sure we'll sell out most games.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
It's good because it gets bums on seats that might otherwise be empty.

To give a voucher that expires before the likely arrival of new kit feels a bit stingy.

If we aren't in the playoffs, it's quite likely that a large number of those vouchers will go unused. If we are in the playoffs the value increases somewhat, in order that fans can go foam hand crazy.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
No complaints from me. Yes it is transparent but the club weren't obliged to offer anything at all. At least this way, non-attending STHs get something for nothing and seats don't go sitting empty.

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
It's good because it gets bums on seats that might otherwise be empty.

To give a voucher that expires before the likely arrival of new kit feels a bit stingy.

If we aren't in the playoffs, it's quite likely that a large number of those vouchers will go unused. If we are in the playoffs the value increases somewhat, in order that fans can go foam hand crazy.

Ah, that takes me back to those adolescent bath nights....

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
No complaints from me. Yes it is transparent but the club weren't obliged to offer anything at all. At least this way, non-attending STHs get something for nothing and seats don't go sitting empty.

This.

If you can't go give your season ticket to a mate - don't be so f*cking granite.

And that.

Previously, the club did nothing to assist season ticket holders that can't go resell their ticket.

Now they are doing something, and giving said season ticket holder a little bonus for doing so.

People still moan about it. SHEESH!

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
People still moan about it. SHEESH!

To be clear: I'm not moaning. If I wanted to moan, I'd have posted about it when it came to light yesterday.

The (lack of) quality of the copy that accompanied this and the use of Survey Monkey to collect details indicates that the club cobbled this together very quickly, and for that they should be applauded, of course. A bit of imagination, string and sellotape was used to solve a problem quickly.

However, I stand by the comment (not moan) that the offer feels a bit stingy, given the kit change this Summer.

lordlush1972

Aug 15, 2006
Newhaven
Desperately trying to get a ticket for my son any idea when the tickets go on sale for resale?

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

lordlush1972

Aug 15, 2006
Newhaven
Cheers I've got a season ticket in the West stand upper I guess they are what Derby are sending back in the south?

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here