Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Brighton] Points needed for automatic promotion.

dannybrooks69

Jun 28, 2013
Yeah I know we should focus on winning all three but realistically I think the nerves will start to kick in for all three teams.

Therefore I predict 5 more points - up to 89 might be enough to see us scrap into 2nd.

Besides it's fun to speculate!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
93 needed.

The only way it will be a different number is if Burnley LOSE tonight, then we could get away with 91.

Neil

Eastie
Aug 27, 2010
Langney
9 points from 3 job done
even if Burnley draw tonight we will still need to beat Middlesbrough last game to make sure unless we beat Charlton by a big score

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
It will great if we can close the goal difference gap tomorrow and add a little bit more pressure on the other two. Also if Preston can do us a favour tonight it would be very nice but it is still in our hands at the moment. Well done by everybody at the club after last season.
It's also up to the fans to get behind the team from start to finish even if you are somone who just like just to watch please join by clapping.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
It will great if we can close the goal difference gap tomorrow and add a little bit more pressure on the other two. Also if Preston can do us a favour tonight it would be very nice but it is still in our hands at the moment. Well done by everybody at the club after last season.
It's also up to the fans to get behind the team from start to finish even if you are somone who just like just to watch please join by clapping.

I'll do my best but only my wife will hear me :(

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
Therefore I predict 5 more points - up to 89 might be enough to see us scrap into 2nd.

This would either involve Burnley only picking up 4 points from Preston, Charlton & QPR, or (if our one win is against Boro), Boro picking up only 2 points from Ipswich & Birmingham. Not gonna happen.

We'll need all 9, unless Burnley lose at Preston tonight in which case 7 will do.

dannybrooks69

Jun 28, 2013
Boro 89 3Draws , Albion 89 1win 2Draws, Burnley 88 1win, 1 draw, 1 loss

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here