Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Everyone Sleeping Well?

el punal

Well I'm not! Last night I was half awake going through all the permutations of all three teams in the mix. Whatever it is, nerves, excitement, anticipation, the ultimate thought of disappointment, is frazzling me.

The one thing that I am desperately trying to put at the back of my mind is the thought of us being successful, that, as far as I am concerned, is tempting fate.

Anyway, two more weeks than I might get a decent night's kip!

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Had a bad dream last night about going to that pub in Boro where they have their celebration party planned

Bigtomfu

Jul 25, 2003
Harrow
Absolutely not. My Fitbit is a bloody liar as it said I got 6 hours last night. It must not realise that from 23.00 until 02.30 I was in a state of semi paralysis induced by the realisation that we MIGHT actually do it this time, running through the permutations of tonight's game, then ours and Boro's fixtures, followed by concocting a natural order of who we would want to face/not face in the play offs and why.

I nearly threw up with the fear of us potentially having to face Sheff Wed :lol: or worse yet Cardiff (it's still possible but unlikely) and this super team built by CH not even making it to Wembley for a grand hurrah against Derby in a cacophonous cauldron of noise and fast thrust and counter thrust attacking football the likes of which has never been seen before.

I feel sick.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
I'll sleep better tonight if Burnley slip up that's for sure

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
I am 2 hours ahead here so the game on Tuesday did not finish till almost midnight, I was then awake for 2 hours thinking about bloody permutations and had to get up 4 hours later for work.

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
Just reading the posts is sending my bowels into action. This is the price we pay for having a great team on the brink of something special. Not like those mid table constipation-inducing seasons of yesteryear.

Nature is calling...

Del Fenner

Because of Boxing Day
Sep 5, 2011
An Away Terrace
I spelt very well thanks, after Palace Ladies won the Double last night. :thumbsup:

Copious amounts of alcohol could have been a factor.

Del Fenner

Because of Boxing Day
Sep 5, 2011
An Away Terrace
Not sure my post was understood, hopefully this will clarify:

13012716_10208016899091704_8719063046741575039_n.jpg

Gary1

Oct 25, 2013
Can't believe anyone is having trouble sleeping regarding 3 football teams remaining matches. Must have very empty lives - try doing a decent days work and going to bed knackered.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here