Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

We haven't beaten Charlton yet, have we?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
All this talk on here about how many we are going to put past them to boost our goal difference is worrying. They may just relax and beat us, it has happened to us before after a shit team got relegated and then proceeded to spank us, I just can't remember who it was. Stoke? Port Vale?

Just saying

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
I remember our over confidence last time we played them..

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
We've gone from a seemingly insurmountable GD, to one that looks reachable. We've scored 18 goals in 7 games, won 8 of the last 11, I think it is fair enough fans are discussing the possibility of closing the GD gap to the top 2 without taking the match itself for granted.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
We are a strong defensive team at the back and in the middle. Chris is our manager. We score goals for fun and have options. I'm arrogantly confident.

el punal

The potential giant banana skin in our quest for glory. I sincerely hope that our fans aren't thinking that Charlton are going to roll over and die in part 3 of our London trilogy. I'm equally sure that Chris Hughton and the team won't be taking anything for granted either.

Remember the first half of the game at the Amex, which we eventually won 3-2, that should focus everyone's attention.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
All this talk on here about how many we are going to put past them to boost our goal difference is worrying. They may just relax and beat us, it has happened to us before after a shit team got relegated and then proceeded to spank us, I just can't remember who it was. Stoke? Port Vale?

Just saying

Thank you I didn't think of that :moo:

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Apparently they've beaten 3 of the top 6 at home this season.

Let's hope they can make it four...

last day of the season.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.

Just saying

I believe that was Port Vale. Their full backl/wing back tore us in half.

Steve in Japan

NSC Patreon
May 9, 2013
East of Eastbourne
Given our recent and not so recent history, it would be a strange fan who got over-confident about the Charlton game or indeed the overall outcome of the Championship this season. One or two might be getting furtively optimistic though, and for that I think you must blame the recent performances. Teams in the mix for promotion are not supposed to be scoring freely at this stage of the season. Something strange is going on. I hope.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here