Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Did the "Boro 500" actually go on sale from 8.45 this morning

missseagullblue

Apr 7, 2016
Fortunately I got mine as soon as they came available but my mate, who is a season ticket holder, was away at the time so couldn't get hers.

So she logged on the website at 8.58 this morning to find they had sold out?

Anyone experience anything similar?
:eek::mad::annoyed::ohmy::ffsparr:

Fortunately I got mine as soon as they came available but my mate, who is a season ticket holder, was away at the time so couldn't get hers.

So she logged on the website at 8.58 this morning to find they had sold out?

Anyone experience anything similar?
:eek::mad::annoyed::ohmy::ffsparr:

Yep,

My own fault though for not sorting my shit out earlier.

bhadebenhams

Mar 14, 2009
Ooh yes got some. Not been since Dean Wilkins (DROOL SEVENTH) was manageing and its taken me and Mr bhaddebendhams that long to foregive the club for sacking Dean (DREAMY EYES) and of course i wont ever forget Dick TIGHT for what he did with the cup final money (Taps NOSE swimming pool in Spain nudge nudge) so he can do one basicaly. i had loged on to buy some seagulllotto tickets but ended up buying two four Middleboro instead, bloke next door says just get to Watford and its about 30 miles past there. cant go much further ad Mr bhadebenhams has loose STOOLS these days since that incident with the vacum cleaner and the Robertsons Strawberry Jam (seedless)

el punal

It would interesting to know how many of us logged on. I logged on at 8.58 to be informed that I was 1,876 in the queue and that I would be processed in 1 minute, at 8.59. I was, I applied, I was unsuccessful. A case of demand far outstripping supply?

nickbrighton

Feb 19, 2016
i went on at 9.00 and there was 1 section avaiulable, but as i was processing other sections became available, it looked like they were updating the system from 9.00 and as they uploaded the tickets they became available for sale. We had no problem getting two tickets on two seperate season tickets

torchieboy

Jul 11, 2003
felpham, near bognor regis
Logged on at 8.50am. Not on sale. at 8.55am when they became available. Minute later 5 tickets purchased. From all the time that tickets have been on sale online, they have always been available 5 minutes before the planned time.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I didn't log on, I didn't buy a ticket and I'm fuming, wasted no time for absolutely no reason, but I can't go anyway, hope that helps.

#barberout! #bloomout!

West Upper Seagull

Oct 31, 2003
Woodingdean
I logged on at 8.58 and repeatedly got a message saying tickets were unavailable so can't understand how that has happened when others clearly had no problems logging on at or just after this time and getting tickets ok. Gutted

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here