Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Middlesborough Train tickets

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
I'm leaving kings cross at 8am and returning from boro at 7pm tickets were £102! And I still need to get back to Brighton![emoji30]

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
You'll be out of luck for many of the cheap advanced singles. I'd recommend the Grand Central route from Kings Cross - you should get something cheaper there than the Virgin East Coast mainline.

doogie004

Oct 12, 2008
wisborough green
Group save from three bridges I found out at billingshurst station yesterday from helpful lady is £96 but was not quick enough this morning so all welcome round my house for party

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
When I checked this the timings were super impractical. As in you arrive at about 6am and have to leave at about midnight.

Ouch - any that go at a nicer time to somewhere halfway on the journey for a cheaper onward train?

Or maybe flights?

halbpro

Jan 25, 2012
Brighton
Ouch - any that go at a nicer time to somewhere halfway on the journey for a cheaper onward train?

Or maybe flights?

I haven't checked to somewhere closer like York or Leeds, but may be better. Flights are about the same as the train and (I think) you can only get to Newcastle and then train from there (plus you'd have to get to Heathrow). Supporters coach leaves the Amex at 4.15am and is £40. Not ideal, but the best option at a reasonable price in my opinion.

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Got my transport sorted :thumbsup:

Thunderball_Jet_Pack_Sean_Connery.jpg

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
£80.00 return first class there and back. Of course I booked early and not jumping on the "must go now there is something in it" bandwagon. Its also my THIRD visit.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
There seems to be a lot of coaches (non-seagull travel) going up on both Friday and Saturday. May be start a thread with Any Coach Seats Available?
Official Seagull Travel coaches are £40 which seems very cheap, but no alcohol.

thornabyred

Apr 6, 2016
as posted a couple of weeks back, look at tickets to York then York- Boro
Its only about £13 return and trains 15 mins past hour to Boro and 25 past to York. Takes around 50 mins.

Anyone going to Darlo the return to boro is about a fiver and trains every half hour.
Hogans just outside station at Bank Top is still going and cheap beers.if you miss connections.

thornabyred

Apr 6, 2016
Vodka in coke bottles :rolleyes::drink::facepalm:

Did that for Wembley last year, sat in seat behind driver sohad to be carefull.
Time before at Wembley had it in large coke bottle and half pished walked through turnstyles only to get stopped other side, steward took the top of my bottle and gave me the bottle back. Thought I would have got done for the booze but only bothered about using a ful bottle as a weapon. Enjoyed the extra drink though.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Staying overnight, £36 for two in the Bestwestern including cooked breakfast so on the 17:00 Friday night, can't remember what I paid for the train.........

thornabyred

Apr 6, 2016
Staying overnight, £36 for two in the Bestwestern including cooked breakfast so on the 17:00 Friday night, can't remember what I paid for the train.........

Just had to check where Best Western is, actually easy walking distance to the ground from there or bus into town.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here