Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Are we torn between having a day out at Wembley or automatic promotion?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Well?

Edit: I'll be disappointed with that effort / abject failure at posting a poll with 2 options :blush:

Option 1 - Day out at Wembley
Option 2 - Automatic promotion

Last edited:

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
the only day out at Wembley i *want* to have is the FA cup.

Brovion

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
God no. I saw that in the Argus and wondered where the hell they'd got that idea from? I'd have commented on the story but I've apparently been banned. (Not sure why, was never told).

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Nope, would take automatic in a heartbeat.

Less stress, and also allows CH an extra three weeks to start the relegation avoidance recruitment campaign for next season.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I would be TERRIFIED of the outcome in the lottery of playoffs, I am scarred by the Notts County, Crystal ****ing Palace and Derby games. Winning against Bristol City does not make up for it.

I am not torn in any way!

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
Absolutely not. It wouldn't be a great day out at Wembley as we'd be so nervous for most of it. Would be amazing if we won but even then you have a disadvantage against the teams promoted automatically. Keep Wembley for the FA Cup Semi Finals and Final next season!

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
Even if Wembley wasn't a horrible, sterile experience at the best of times, I would like to finish the season on May 7th, please.

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
Automatic any day of the week. Less stress, more time to prepare for next season and no chance of some undeserving buggers in 6th place spoiling the party.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here