Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jolly palace Jestermen hire steam train for Southampton away...

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Won't that be a sight to see...all those brightly coloured buffoons hitting each other with inflated pigs bladders as they chuff their way through Clapham junction and East Croydon on their way to sunny Hampshire where, hopefully their relegation will be assured by Saints.

I'm not making this up. The dickheads really have hired an anoraks wet dream steam train. Get your pads out and your pencils sharpened ready to spot that load of goons in their choo choo.

Beep beep.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Sounds like a bit of a laugh actually

What? Sitting in a cramped 1940s train covered in coal dust and soot for two hours surrounded by a load of stripey nigels all holding hands and chanting waaayowaaayowaaay non stop whilst their youth firm sets fire to the bogs? Sounds cracking.

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
What? Sitting in a cramped 1940s train covered in coal dust and soot for two hours surrounded by a load of stripey nigels all holding hands and chanting waaayowaaayowaaay non stop whilst their youth firm sets fire to the bogs? Sounds cracking.

Think about it. A load of Nigels choking on soot. The wankers full kit's blackened. I'd laugh!!

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nope. But someone did yesterday, there's a 2 or 3 page thread on it.

Don't beat yourself up though. We've all been there at one time or another.

That's what you get for taking your eye off NSC for five minutes.

Rowdey

Jul 7, 2003
Herne Hill
The Orange one was on talksport this afternoon, wittering on about the train ride and stuff.

I cant recall verbatim, and the show isnt on podcast yet, but at one point he described Palace as a 'mid to top end premier club, as that's what we see ourselves as..'

:ffsparr::FFSPuncheonpunish::wrong::wozza:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here