Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Chyna WWE

Oct 25, 2003
big shame- her life has certainly been very chaotic in recent years, but hopefully she will be remembered as a true trailblazer (and hopefully WWE will acknowledge the fact that she existed now). She was the first true female star at WWE who hasn't simply been hired for her looks

scamander

Aug 9, 2011
she had a very, very traumatic upbringing but managed to cut it at the WWE. Her career started to nosedive when HHH dumped her for Steph, a coincidence I'm sure. Then the bad choices started and I think her past caught up with her. Very much mistreated by the industry she did so much for.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
she had a very, very traumatic upbringing but managed to cut it at the WWE. Her career started to nosedive when HHH dumped her for Steph, a coincidence I'm sure. Then the bad choices started and I think her past caught up with her. Very much mistreated by the industry she did so much for.

Sad news. I take it 'HHH dumped her for Steph' is the fiction part of your post and that was a wrestling script, rather than real life? Just confused me as you've mixed the fiction and non-fiction in your post!

Remember her when I was a kid - sad to hear this :(

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Does anyone older than 9 actually watch that nonsense? Clearly yes.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Actress is a bit of a strong term, unless its regarding the wrestling bit of her life.

Still, 45 is too young. RIP

Oct 25, 2003
Sad news. I take it 'HHH dumped her for Steph' is the fiction part of your post and that was a wrestling script, rather than real life? Just confused me as you've mixed the fiction and non-fiction in your post!

Remember her when I was a kid - sad to hear this :(

no it was for realsies...HHH (or the guy who played the character of HHH) was in both an off-screen and on-screen relationship with Chyna before getting in a relationship, and eventually marrying Stephanie McMahon. Chyna's mental state took a big blow because of this and there are plenty of rumours that she was essentially forced out of the company (Stephanie is of course, the daughter of the boss)

scamander

Aug 9, 2011
no it was for realsies...HHH (or the guy who played the character of HHH) was in both an off-screen and on-screen relationship with Chyna before getting in a relationship, and eventually marrying Stephanie McMahon. Chyna's mental state took a big blow because of this and there are plenty of rumours that she was essentially forced out of the company (Stephanie is of course, the daughter of the boss)

Yep. My post was non-fiction, the wrestling industry (and particularly WWE) is exceptionally political, plenty of mid card wrestlers have written books which carry some astounding stories about people trying to get one over each other. It's very competitive in terms of getting booked and given the decent storylines etc.

Chyna was a case in point, HHH was with her and, depending on what you read, split to hook up with Stephanie. From that point on Chyna had zero future. She made a lot of poor choices, it's not unusual for fall outs to occur but wrestlers to go back to the WWE but she made several severe allegations.

As mentioned she had a very rough upbringing and it caught up with her. Sadly the industry chews its 'stars' up and spits them out, hence many end up on a spiral once they leave.

Fignon's Ponytail

Jun 29, 2012
On the Beach
Does anyone older than 9 actually watch that nonsense? Clearly yes.

I don't myself (although as a youngster I watched it occasionally) but know a lot of people still do. I took my boy to it up at the O2 a couple of years back as he was keen to see it....never been so bored in my life, although he said it was ok.
Chynas films were definitely a lot more exciting than the wrestling....

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here