Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Charlton v Brighton - Live Stream

HH Brighton

Jul 25, 2003
Can't seem to see a live stream up for the game on Saturday. I would have thought with the beam back that one would be available, anyone find one yet?

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
I don't see why there would be a stream just because there is a beam back. Won't that just be a secure link between two places rather than being broadcast online.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Can't seem to see a live stream up for the game on Saturday. I would have thought with the beam back that one would be available, anyone find one yet?

Not necessarily at all. The club have all games live online, but it's a closed and secure system. All they need to do, for their 'beam back' is to show that feed at the Amex.

Online streams will only be available if they game is being shown live, somewhere in the world, which is generally the case for the Football League Show's feature game as they have multi-cameras and live commentary.

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
No idea how to personally, but I am sure you will be able to find one from these options. :wink:

br.JPG

HH Brighton

Jul 25, 2003
Not necessarily at all. The club have all games live online, but it's a closed and secure system. All they need to do, for their 'beam back' is to show that feed at the Amex.

Online streams will only be available if they game is being shown live, somewhere in the world, which is generally the case for the Football League Show's feature game as they have multi-cameras and live commentary.

Ok great, thanks for the clarification, seems like no live stream this weekend then.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Ok great, thanks for the clarification, seems like no live stream this weekend then.

I'm not saying there won't be, just that the two things aren't directly related.

If we are the 'feature game' then there would be streams. You'd expect the feature game to be either us or Boro.

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one

By the looks of things our game is the 3pm highlights match and being shown in Eastern Europe and Norway. There should be streams.

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
Yes stream.

Wrong.

Bein Sports Channel 7.
Coverage starting at 14:55.

Thanks [MENTION=318]Captain Sensible[/MENTION]

Annoying.

Wrong?

It's TRUE. Only ever a stream when on bet365 (added to bet365 two hours ago). Unless someone sits in the crowd and films on periscope.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Confirmation for US residents that Bein Sports are showing the game tomorrow (ie Saturday) live online on Bein Sports 4 (it isn't being broadcast on TV, but you can log in with your cable/satellite account details and watch it). Up until earlier Friday that slot was showing as "To be announced", so I guess it was a late decision.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here