Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton and hove Albion take over in Munich

hola gus

Aug 8, 2010
So long shot but I'll give it a try. 27 Albion fans head to Munich this weekend for a stag doo at the springfest beer festival :drink: :mad: and all everyone can talk about in the build up is if and where we can watch the Brighton game! We was hoping somewhere could stream the game on a tv for us. We've tried emailing killians/ned Kelly's Irish bar but they say they are showing the Bayern Munich game and can't assist. I mean how the **** can showing Bayern Munich in Munich be more more important than Charlton v Brighton?!
So if anyone knows a friendly German landlord in Munich that can accommodate 27 blokes eating & drinking in his pub all afternoon, but can also show the Brighton game, then please tell me! 🙏

el punal

Try contacting the British consulate (if there is one) in Munich, or the British embassy in Berlin(?). They might be able to point you in the direction of friendly British/German bars to accommodate your VERY URGENT needs. I would hold back on informing them that you're on a stag do. Just say your a party of botanists or similar. :)

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Need a place with Nova Sport (BG) it would seem.

br.JPG

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Why get married and therefore have stag events during the football season. With Euros would have thought July was the month for weddings this year.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
If it's showing on British Sky or a German station you should be fine. I was in Munich a few years ago and managed to find a bar which would accommodate my Albion needs after asking around and visiting a few places the day before to discuss with the owner. Sadly I can't remember the names of them though. Just ask around and be prepared to put a bit of effort in by visiting in advance.

Most Germans love English football and will help you.... and even join in supporting the Albion.

crabface

Mar 24, 2012
Why get married and therefore have stag events during the football season. With Euros would have thought July was the month for weddings this year.

THIS. Off to Munich for a stag do so missing the Derby home game. Inconsiderate.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here