Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Happy Birthday Your Majesty ��

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Our Queen is 90 today. Time to celebrate a lifetime of public service and dedication to the country and the commonwealth. Speaks volumes of her that rather than a day of private celebrations she will do a walkabout in Windsor to allow the public to wish her a happy birthday.

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Rubbish, forgot to send her a card.

Happy Birthday Liz, here's to many more- (hope she reads NSC)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
Being a staunch Royalist, this is a very proud time.

Happy birthday to my beautiful Queen.

Mental Lental

Jul 5, 2003
Shiki-shi, Saitama
If she makes it to 100 will she write herself a letter?

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
I don't always agree with Cameron but he's pretty much summed up the mood of the nation...

"Her Majesty The Queen has lived through some extraordinary times in our world.
"From the Second World War to the rations with which she bought the material for her wedding dress.
"From presenting the World Cup to England at Wembley in 1966 to man landing on the moon three years later.
"From the end of the Cold War to peace in Northern Ireland.
"Throughout it all, as the sands of culture shift and the tides of politics ebb and flow, Her Majesty has been steadfast - a rock of strength for our nation, for our Commonwealth and on many occasions for the whole world. I am sure I don't just speak on behalf of myself or even all of Parliament but the whole nation in wishing her majesty a very happy birthday and giving our eternal thanks for all she has given us."

Pinkie Brown

I'll look after the skirt
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR
Old lady with access to the best possible health care that few others have access to lives to see her 90th Birthday. Mrs Saxe-Coburg-Gotha is a privileged and lucky lady.

Let the endless fawning and toadying begin.........

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013
Obscenely rich woman lives a long time shocker

OK, it is "easier" to live longer when you have first-class medical attention close to hand, and she does have many privileges that the average chap in the street does not always take immediately for granted. However, by all accounts, she is a very hardworking representative of this country, who is much admired and respected the world over, perhaps in contrast to some of the younger members of the royal family. This respect will not have come lightly, given that the press and public these days is far more likely to criticise the royals. Therefore, I wish her happy birthday.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Old lady with access to the best possible health care that few others have access to lives to see her 90th Birthday. Mrs Saxe-Coburg-Gotha is a privileged and lucky lady.

Let the endless fawning and toadying begin.........

Still working at 90, whilst the rest of us mere mortals will mostly have retired 20+ years before, her sense of public duty is unparallelled.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here