Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hong Kong Seagulls?

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
I've found myself moving to HK until December and am wondering if there are any locals to watch a couple of games with on sky or local equivanlent over some beers? I realise games are late here. Know the city fairly well by now having been here a week in August and now a week to get settled. I'm currently based between WanChai and Causeway Bay but that could well change.

Cheers. As ever with NSC threads always happy to hear suggestions of places to visit and things to do locally but am more focusing really on good spots to watch a game or people to meet up with for a beer in this thread thanks.

The Maharajah of Sydney

Jul 7, 2003
Sydney .
A perfectly timed post !
I'll be there for the 1st Leg of the Play-Offs should we fail to go up automatically.
I live in Sydney but my wife's company are sending her to Hong Kong for 2 weeks from 9th May for 2 weeks to train some of their HK staff.
I'm going to join her halfway through her stint for a long weekend from Thurs 12th till Mon 16th.
Company are putting her up at The Marriott in Central.
Would be great to watch the match with a fellow Albion fan - will get in touch if this scenario eventuates.

Last edited:

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
I believe [MENTION=12104]middletoenail[/MENTION] is HK based

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills