Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Deila goes.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
I see Lennon is touting himself to go back. Obviously realised he is not a good enough manager for a job in England.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
I see Lennon is touting himself to go back. Obviously realised he is not a good enough manager for a job in England.

Bit harsh that. Bolton was a car crash of a club, don't think any manager could have turned that around. You may be right that he's not cut out for a major club down here but I don't think anything's been proved yet.
Moyes must be a hot favourite for Celtic, although I see they fancy Roy Keane. Can't see why myself

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
It has been a fabulous week here in the Weedge... although Rangers won on pens it was pretty comprehensive and pointed to a very poor Celtic squad managed by a second rate Norwegian underachiever being beaten by a young vibrant speedy and incisive team managed by a shrewd cookie who I must say is probably one of the best managers I have seen. I also like Warburton's demeanour. If Lennon came back he would be owned by Warburton.

Normal order being restored here and considering the cash that Celtic have wasted, it does show that spending money is no guarantee for success.

If Rangers beat Hibs in the Cup Final then they will be in Europe next season which will tempt Warburton to most definitely stay. I sense he feels this is a good 'Project' here which will only be considered complete if they win the league next season, irrespective of how poor the Sunday Pub League actually is.

Yep... with Rangers commanding near 50,000 crowds against Celtics recent 18,000 the pendulum has most certainly swung ....

Brilliant ...

TNBA

TTF

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Moyes must be a hot favourite for Celtic, although I see they fancy Roy Keane. Can't see why myself
Because he'll be cheap.

He'll also be shìt, mind. But that doesn't matter when you're nailed on for either first or second place.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
It has been a fabulous week here in the Weedge... although Rangers won on pens it was pretty comprehensive and pointed to a very poor Celtic squad managed by a second rate Norwegian underachiever being beaten by a young vibrant speedy and incisive team managed by a shrewd cookie who I must say is probably one of the best managers I have seen. I also like Warburton's demeanour. If Lennon came back he would be owned by Warburton.

Normal order being restored here and considering the cash that Celtic have wasted, it does show that spending money is no guarantee for success.

If Rangers beat Hibs in the Cup Final then they will be in Europe next season which will tempt Warburton to most definitely stay. I sense he feels this is a good 'Project' here which will only be considered complete if they win the league next season, irrespective of how poor the Sunday Pub League actually is.

Yep... with Rangers commanding near 50,000 crowds against Celtics recent 18,000 the pendulum has most certainly swung ....

Brilliant ...

TNBA

TTF

This is an interesting slant on reality. Rangers have managed to get attract, maybe two 50,000 crowds all season. So have Celtic of course, but both clubs have been getting 30,000 ish in totally dull, uncompetitive circumstances.

Hopefully my Scotch team Hibs will hammer Rangers in the cup final. If only there was also a way to prevent the other bigotted twunts from winning silverware, but as everybody knows the players pick up an "honour" with ten pounds worth of petrol when they join one of the bigot clubs.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
An all Division Two Scottish Cup Final, tells you all you need to know about monkey tennis.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here