Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Knocky and the classification of quality

KT17

Apr 19, 2014
Agree with all the positive comments - and not to the exclusion of other players who are playing out of their skins and making this a wondrous season.

But we all see that Knocky is gold dust. Just wondered how to describe the evolution of his playing quality? I'm thinking

1. Quality
2. Pure Quality
3. Magic
4. Genius
5. Unplayable
6. Wizard
7. Godlike
8.God

For me he's at 6.8 at the moment and I want an ASBO put on him to stop him leaving the BN postcode...

Love also to all the squad, giving us the days of our lives!

And Godlike manager CH too.

Davemania

Jul 11, 2011
Uckfield
That's a good scale, I would personally already rate him as a 7. God like

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Mustard,mutard ,dino,dynamite,dogs blox,cats wiskars,wicked,slick,sharp.....erm....diamond,glorious,bang at it..tip top

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Agree with all the positive comments - and not to the exclusion of other players who are playing out of their skins and making this a wondrous season.

But we all see that Knocky is gold dust. Just wondered how to describe the evolution of his playing quality? I'm thinking

1. Quality
2. Pure Quality
3. Magic
4. Genius
5. Unplayable
6. Wizard
7. Godlike
8.God

For me he's at 6.8 at the moment
I think you're over-egging it somewhat. No more than a 3 really.

The Upper Library

May 23, 2013
In terms of playing ability I would say a consistent 5 rising to a 6.
In terms of his general influence and commitment Would say a definite 7. He has obviously connected with both his team mates and us the fans. What I love is that despite his obvious skill he seems to be a total team player who gives 100%.

Davemania

Jul 11, 2011
Uckfield
In terms of playing ability I would say a consistent 5 rising to a 6.
In terms of his general influence and commitment Would say a definite 7. He has obviously connected with both his team mates and us the fans. What I love is that despite his obvious skill he seems to be a total team player who gives 100%.

His ability ranks as high as it gets. Factor in that he runs non stop. Did anyone never notivmce that the best players are all over the pitch. That's a big factor in what makes a great player. That combined with ability makes for one ****in amazing player. All the best players are all over the pitch, even Lingaard before was everywhere, good player

Davemania

Jul 11, 2011
Uckfield
What's wrong with magic? Genius is a bit much for me, and surely no one in our division is unplayable?

Come on Knockaert has a true touch of genius about him. We're just not used to seeing it live

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Where would Vicente be on that scale? Who else could go on that scale? Wardy?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here