Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

San Francisco Seagulls?

Claude samdamme

Mar 8, 2014
I've got a work trip to SF for both the Derby and Boro games. Any Seagulls based in San Francisco and know where I can watch English Championship League over there?

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
I've got a work trip to SF for both the Derby and Boro games. Any Seagulls based in San Francisco and know where I can watch English Championship League over there?

No idea, but the matches will kick-off at 6:30am and 4:30am respectively. Good luck with that.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Your best bets would be Mad Dog in the Fog in the Haight or the Black Horse in Cow Hollow. Both show PL games reasonably regularly, with the very occasional Championship game. As AZ says, the timing is near certain to be a killer.

Claude samdamme

Mar 8, 2014
Your best bets would be Mad Dog in the Fog in the Haight or the Black Horse in Cow Hollow. Both show PL games reasonably regularly, with the very occasional Championship game. As AZ says, the timing is near certain to be a killer.

Cheers, will check both those. Time difference will be sh*t but figured there must be some football bars

smeg

Feb 11, 2013
BN13
I'll also be in San Fran for Middlesbrough game and Los Angeles for the Derby game, worst case will be hoping for wifi and stream!

My mate lives in LA and is a fanatical BHA fan, pretty sure he goes to a boozer in Anaheim to watch the games if Bein Sport are airing, if you are interested i'll get more details from him?

bhachris

Nov 20, 2011
My mate lives in LA and is a fanatical BHA fan, pretty sure he goes to a boozer in Anaheim to watch the games if Bein Sport are airing, if you are interested i'll get more details from him?

Yes, absolutely, I will be staying in Long Beach so not far away :) Will be 6.30AM though! The Boro game at 4.30AM, I think I will stay in for that one!

smeg

Feb 11, 2013
BN13
Yes, absolutely, I will be staying in Long Beach so not far away :) Will be 6.30AM though! The Boro game at 4.30AM, I think I will stay in for that one!

Yeah cool, I'll drop him a text today, pretty sure it's the same British pub I went to a few years back when I was over to watch an England game. He is a good guy and a proper Albion fan, he'll be flying back if we make the playoff final should this scenario pan out.

smeg

Feb 11, 2013
BN13

My mate Nick says he cannot see it on any schedules yet but thats not unusual, There are three pubs he goes to: Auld Dubliner in Long Beach, Kings Head in Santa Monica or The Olde Ship in Santa Ana, he'll keep me updated as and when the games show up.

smeg

Feb 11, 2013
BN13
I'll also be in San Fran for Middlesbrough game and Los Angeles for the Derby game, worst case will be hoping for wifi and stream!

Forgot to mention, you can check on Livesoccertv.com, they show pretty much every game that is being televised :albion2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here