Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

My concern

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
My major concern is that on 7th May a fans protest at The Valley could mean that match kick off being delayed as Southampton v Spurs in the stich up. What can the FL do to avoid this I can only think of extending half time for all games if needed so the 2nd half all kick off together. Any other ideas?

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Lets worry about beating Charlton first, think we're getting ahead of ourselves

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
My major concern is that on 7th May a fans protest at The Valley could mean that match kick off being delayed as Southampton v Spurs in the stich up. What can the FL do to avoid this I can only think of extending half time for all games if needed so the 2nd half all kick off together. Any other ideas?

You are either the most boring bloke in the world or have drunk a little too much:moo:

And that is coming from me :drink:

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London

Do you spend all your time searching all situations for possible negatives. I notice you've not mentioned Hughton's mistake in not bringing an extra striker in recently. Obviously too busy worrying about this instead.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA

Go for a run ..it'll take your mind off it.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
My only concern is we win our next games and then blow up at Boro,lose in the semis,sell Kayal and finish mid table next season-apart from that i'm alright.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I'm surprised there isn't already a massive thread discussing all the permutations of crowd unrest at The Valley.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
What about a LEFT Back??

That was CH big mistake but to get back to my concern if they kick off 5 mins late due to crowd problems they will know when we have finished what they have to do and having been denied like this once before it is obviously a worry if we have not beaten Middlesbro.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
That was CH big mistake but to get back to my concern if they kick off 5 mins late due to crowd problems they will know when we have finished what they have to do and having been denied like this once before it is obviously a worry if we have not beaten Middlesbro.

But BG you are going to the Bro game..just create your own crowd disturbance ....streak?

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado

What does your wife think :moo:

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here