Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Roberto Martinez

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
He comes across as a decent bloke but he really is living off that FA Cup win.

Credit to Everton for sticking by him for so long, let's not forget he got them to finish 5th. Deserved at least another season based on that.

Davemania

Jul 11, 2011
Uckfield
Everton should stick by him a while longer yet. The crudsuckers that are calling for his head know absolutely nothing about crudsucking

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Everton fans don't have anything positive to say about him either

Davemania

Jul 11, 2011
Uckfield
If he is worth £40million then Goldson is worth £100million

Yes and Dunk is worth £120,000,000. What wss that parasite Pardew doing at our stadium last night. I wouldn't have let him prrsonally. If that imbecile thinks for one second he is going to take one of our players off our hands I will personally crucify him outside the North stand

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
I once had a soft spot for Everton; decent club, decent fans. Did well without megabucks.

This season, though, it has all gone wrong: poor results, ordinary performances, fans at Goodison seem to be continually whinging and getting on the players' backs.

And that challenge tonight from Furentes Mori was a DISGRACE. Looks like a busted leg or ankle ligaments at best for Arigi. I'm glad they're getting TANKED by their bindipping neighbours. Hope they do a Villa next season.

PG

crookie

Jun 14, 2013
Back in Sussex
He comes across as a decent bloke but he really is living off that FA Cup win.

Credit to Everton for sticking by him for so long, let's not forget he got them to finish 5th. Deserved at least another season based on that.
He's had 2 crap seasons after that though. Awful results from what should be a top 6 side. Squad is very good. OH is Everton, her Dad is too and says the fans want him gone

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
41 goal attempts (15 on target) to 3 (none on target). Bit one sided........

Not telling you how this was sent or from what device [emoji867]

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
One of the most overrated managers of all time, how he doesn't get more STICK I will NEVER know. He is FOREIGN and USELESS unlike Chris Hughton who is ENGLISH and BRILLIANT, in fact that would make a GRATE song to sing

Is MARTINI a DULLARD? ???

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Stones is also highly overrated. Had a shocker tonight

not sure if he's overrated or just not being played in more suitable position. theres a trend to have "ball playing" defenders, expecting them to get forward to support attacks. doesnt usually work, because they haven't learnt the discipline of positioning and reading the game first.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here