Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Chris Hughton Day - Monday 2nd May V Derby County

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Chris Hughton day. Monday 2 May.

One thing that I find incredible is that in this season of magnificent achievement I cannot recall one Hughton song or a single Chris Hughton's blue and white army chant at the Amex.

Every single previous manager had a song dedicated to them. Even Sami Hyppia ! I would like to the see the Derby home game the Chris Hughton day. Non stop chanting of Hughton. Hughton banners masks and an orgy of Hughton related praise.

Whatever happens this season surely the fella deserves this ? Who knows he might not be here next season ? Who is in ?

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
Heard the 'Chrissy Hughton's blue and white army' chant several times last night in the north. All depends where you sit really.

The man deserves a show of love though.

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Happy to sing his name for as long as it takes.

Masks? I think I'll pass, thanks.

(I've heard "Chrissy Hughton's blue & white army" sung at various away games this season. Might have been sung at home matches, but it's not always easy to hear what's being sung from my seat in the WSU).

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Happy to sing his name for as long as it takes.

Masks? I think I'll pass, thanks.

(I've heard "Chrissy Hughton's blue & white army" sung at various away games this season. Might have been sung at home matches, but it's not always easy to hear what's being sung from my seat in the WSU).

Masks are optional Edna, lol

Igzilla

Sep 27, 2012
Worthing
The acoustics are such at the Amex, it seems, that unless you have a critical mass of people singing the same song at the same time, the sound does not travel (I'm thinking WSU here) that well. I agree with US that a stadium-wide chorus for CH would be a thing of beauty. The issue with the North Stand songs is that they don't travel well to the West or East unless enough of the North are singing it, perhaps?

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Chris Hughton day. Monday 2 May.

One thing that I find incredible is that in this season of magnificent achievement I cannot recall one Hughton song or a single Chris Hughton's blue and white army chant at the Amex.

Every single previous manager had a song dedicated to them. Even Sami Hyppia ! I would like to the see the Derby home game the Chris Hughton day. Non stop chanting of Hughton. Hughton banners masks and an orgy of Hughton related praise.

Whatever happens this season surely the fella deserves this ? Who knows he might not be here next season ? Who is in ?

He has got a song. You may not have heard it, but as others have said, it has been sung home and away.

danish seagull

Apr 16, 2012
København
I'm back for this one in what will be my first game since Brentford away on Boxing day meaning I've lot's of man love saved up for the great man!

Be good to actually see everyone stay behind to give the team and manager the praise they deserve after the game, rather than running for the first available train. I'll be doing that whatever the result.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here