Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Another 500 Boro tickets go on sale...

BigBod

Dec 12, 2014
Have I missed the thread?? I got mail saying 500 more tickets go on sale to season ticket holders on Thursday....

BigBod

Dec 12, 2014
Brighton & Hove Albion are delighted to confirm that, following discussions with Middlesbrough, an additional 500 tickets will be available to Albion fans for the match at the Riverside on Saturday 7th May, kick-off 12.30pm.

The club had originally sold out its allocation, but season-ticket holders will now have first priority on a limited number of extra seats which go on sale from Thursday.

Albion season-ticket holders can purchase their tickets* online from Thursday 21st April at 9am and via the phone or in person at the ticket office from 2pm.

Tickets in the upper section of the ground are priced at £32 for adults, £24 for over-65s and £17 for under-18s. Seats in the lower section cost £30 for adults, £20 for over-65s and £17 for under-21s.

Subject to availability, any remaining tickets will be made available to Seagulls Priority Bronze and Young Seagulls Plus members online the following Tuesday (26th April) at 9am and via phone or in person at the ticket office from 2pm.

Please note that this will be the final allocation of tickets that the club will receive from Middlesbrough.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
I got the same email, although this was announced days ago or, at least a think it was. What I'm not sure about is that I think this is the only additional 500 tickets that have been allocated, whereas it might be the second. Doubt it's the latter though.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
I got the same email, although this was announced days ago or, at least a think it was. What I'm not sure about is that I think this is the only additional 500 tickets that have been allocated, whereas it might be the second. Doubt it's the latter though.

They announced it saying they would be on sale Thursday, so this is the one and only

halbpro

Jan 25, 2012
Brighton
Cheapest way I can find by train is £96 return from three bridges

Seagulls Travel is £40 on the coach. National Express (if you don't want to go via supporters coach) is a little less if you can get to London, but the timing is awful (leave at 11:30pm on the Friday to get there at half 5, return at about midnight to get to London at 6:20am).

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Did think about going by coach but its a 4 in the morning start!!

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
Tempted to get tickets tomorrow. Can only go at weekend. Is there any chance this could be changed to Monday for TV

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here