Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Marine Le Pen could campaign for UK to leave EU

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
Marine Le Pen, the leader of France’s far-right Front National, is considering coming to the UK to campaign for the country to leave the EU in the run-up to*June’s referendum.

Le Pen’s office confirmed to the Guardian that a visit was “under consideration” before the 23 June vote.

Should the trip take place, Le Pen would support campaigning by*Janice Atkinson, a former Ukip member of the European parliament who defected to join Le Pen’s far-right alliance."

EU OUT

Garry Nelson's teacher

May 11, 2015
Bloody Worthing!
Marine Le Pen, the leader of France’s far-right Front National, is considering coming to the UK to campaign for the country to leave the EU in the run-up to*June’s referendum.

Le Pen’s office confirmed to the Guardian that a visit was “under consideration” before the 23 June vote.

Should the trip take place, Le Pen would support campaigning by*Janice Atkinson, a former Ukip member of the European parliament who defected to join Le Pen’s far-right alliance."

EU OUT

Well that should cost them a few votes then. Michael Gove is one thing; Le Pen is quite another.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Boris, Farage, Gove, Galloway and now Le Pen. All backing LEAVE, all complete fruitcakes. A pattern seems to be emerging...

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
The in campaign will be pissing themselves laughing if she turns up to campaign for the out lot.

Plays right into their hands - a nutter like her will do the out side much more harm than good.

gregbrighton

Aug 10, 2014
Brighton
The Brexit weirdos want out!

mqdefault.jpg

cunning fergus

Jan 18, 2009
Another extremist Brexit fruitcake! What a nasty motley crew Gove, IDS, Farage, Galloway, Johnson, Ecclestone & Le Pen are...! :sick:

With over 6m French voters supporting their kind of extremism surely it's just another reason to get out of the EU; and that's before we get to the lot vying for power in Hungary.......if you feel this way about the FN they will make your pants sodden.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Boris, Farage, Gove, Galloway and now Le Pen. All backing LEAVE, all complete fruitcakes. A pattern seems to be emerging...

Not just that but all of them, their politics usually centre around how things will benefit them,themselves

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
With over 6m French voters supporting their kind of extremism surely it's just another reason to get out of the EU; and that's before we get to the lot vying for power in Hungary.......if you feel this way about the FN they will make your pants sodden.
That is a very good point. There is a far greater level of extremism across the continent than here in good old blighty.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
I thought it was the stay in lot who keep trumpeting how much worse we'll be off if we leave?

I don't want to stay within Europe to benefit my wallet. I want to stay in because it has been Europe who has brought the UK kicking and screaming into giving equal rights for all its citizens, not just the privileged. We are not there yet but I don't want to go back to a world where women were less valued than men within society or where minority groups were abused, where employment rights were virtually non existent.

yxee

Oct 24, 2011
Manchester
I don't want to stay within Europe to benefit my wallet. I want to stay in because it has been Europe who has brought the UK kicking and screaming into giving equal rights for all its citizens, not just the privileged. We are not there yet but I don't want to go back to a world where women were less valued than men within society or where minority groups were abused, where employment rights were virtually non existent.

Do you actually think the UK is behind the curve on any of these issues, compared to the current EU membership?

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Do you actually think the UK is behind the curve on any of these issues, compared to the current EU membership?

In short NO - Especially not when some of the legislation was brought in. It challenged many of them in days gone by. Especially under the Thatcher and John Major leaderships

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
I don't want to go back to a world where women were less valued than men within society or where minority groups were abused, where employment rights were virtually non existent.

just as well Turkey will never join the EU.....oh wait

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here