Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Grant Hall

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Turns out he has got engaged to a Page 3 model that is also pregnant with his kid. Did not realise he has had some quite serious injury problems and in turn depression. Looks to be back playing for QPR still so decent career

Dec 29, 2011
Turns out he has got engaged to a Page 3 model that is also pregnant with his kid. Did not realise he has had some quite serious injury problems and in turn depression. Looks to be back playing for QPR still so decent career

Source? He's a hard worker. Not the most naturally talented but never gave up when released from the Albion.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Did we release him or did he run his contract down?

As I recall, he was on our books as a youngster but didn’t get offered a scholarship deal when he turned 16. He went to Lewes for a year and then we offered him a trial which was successful and he spent another 3 seasons with us. With his contract coming to an end we offered him a new deal but he turned it down to join Spurs.

Jesus Gul

Feb 23, 2004

Good luck to them both. UTA

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I'm delighted he's come through it all - but 'baby gender reveal party'?

I’ve been to one of those. Friends expecting twins, and we tried to guess the gender for donations to a cancer charity. The expectant Mum’s mother had died of breast cancer. I was wrong because I guessed boy/girl.
They had twin girls.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Hooking a page 3 model and being paid insane money every week to play Championship football? Glad they're both doing well and yes doesn't sound like too bad a life/career.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here