Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Knee slide celebrations

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I can only assume that this forms part of training every day as our players seem to be rather adept at this particular goal celebration.

And let's all watch this once again.

[tweet]722558354002997250[/tweet]

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Knockaerts had a touch of arrogance about it, I loved it.

It's a French trait, Knocky is a bit Cantonesque when he scores and I used to love his chest puffing, even if it was for United. It is FANTASTIC to have an Albion player being all "look at me"
when he scores!

Last edited:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
I always sort of shudder at the knee slide celebrations. If you tried that in park football you'd end up with a bit of rock embedded in your patella. And that's going to HURT in the morning.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
I always sort of shudder at the knee slide celebrations. If you tried that in park football you'd end up with a bit of rock embedded in your patella. And that's going to HURT in the morning.

and probably one encrusted with not-so-fresh dog turd:shit:

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
I'm worried about the Team bundle, when they all pile on top. That sort of thing in British Bulldog ( when you were allowed to play it properly, back in the day) some victims who end up at the bottom of the pile could end up doing themselves serious damage.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
I must admit Knockaert loves a photo opportunity doesn't he! Always over the advertising boards arms out, or on top of a bundle looking into a camera.

Bet his house is plastered in prints of him celebrating

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
He went absolutely mental after the Goldson goal, he loves getting involved with the fans.

Buuuuuuuuuuundle!

Buuuuuuuuuundle.jpg

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
A touch?

Knockaert's post-scoring routine is positively dripping with arrogance. And long may it continue.

To quote the philosopher Kid Rock: "They say I'm cocky, and I say 'What?' It ain't bragging mother****** if you back it up."

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Long may the knee-sliding continue.At least 5 times at Charlton please!

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
D'OH, it's so obvious now! I've been wondering why the pitch was so wet last night despite it not raining, we obviously over water the pitch so that we can get some proper knee slides on the go.

Sweeney Todd

Apr 24, 2008
Oxford/Lancing
What the regulars on BBS are saying about the bundle is so predictable that there is no need to bother looking.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here