Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Last day matches on SKY

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
When do Sky announce which of the matches they will show on the last day?

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Probably the Tuesday before, relegation will be sorted, play off will probably be sorted so it will almost certainly feature the top three in the two matches

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
The championship season has been a great one, but it's a little disappointing that everything bar the top 2 places has been sorted with about 6 games to go really. Oh, and obviously it will be us and Burnley on sky - it's their only hope of showing a game with something on it...!

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
With MK likely to be relegated this weekend and Sheff Wed look safe in 6th I can't see it being any other games apart from Boro v us and the Burnley v Charlton games

Acker79

NSC Patreon
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I cannot see how our game will not be on.

Burnley win their remaining games convincingly, we just about win our next two, Boro lose their two. Burnley almost certainly champs, us in second place, still question over cardiff or wednesday in the play offs. They go with Wednesday to win their play off place, and burnley to get the expected title (on goal difference) celebration.

Admittedly, a worse result for Burnley than us would make us champs, but lets ignore that.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Sky have had a raging hard-on for us all season. Even if we go there needing to win by 4, they'll show it.

D

Deleted User X18H

Million to one on to be on Sky I'd have thought.

You're offering a million to one that the Middlesbrough v Brighton & Hove Albion match will be televised on Sky Sports?

Yeah I'll have a quid with you.

Edit: oh I see. You should have written 1/10000000

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here