Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Charlton is going to be CRAP

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Here's why (possibly):

1) Tomer Hemed. The Charlton boss has highlighted his overhead kicks threat as our major strength. This means their defence will spend the entire game kicking lumps out of him, spoiling the game as a spectacle.

2) Knobs. The Amex was full last Friday for the first time this season, and all the utter knobs who only go to games when we're top of the league started booing stunning sixty-yard balls from Dunk to the wingers. Many of these will be the same people at the Valley on Saturday..

3) Goons. "If you're all going to Charlton clap your hands" and all that shit that we've seen on here the last couple of games. Who the hell cares? It's an away game up the road, it doesn't impress anyone that you're 13 and have actually been allowed to go. It's no different from the other 45 games we play this season. Expect these characters to be dribbling out utter shit like "drinking pints of sherry", amongst other imaginative classics like "LuaLua, LuaLua, LuaLua, LuaLua" (Tom Hark), "Tomer Hemed, Tomer Hemed, Tomer Hemed, Tomer Hemed" (Tom Hark) and "doo doo doo do, Connor Goldson". Bloody brilliant.

4) Atmosphere. It will be shit. For once the regular away gamers will be outnumbered by the above goons (especially those cheapskates who only went to MK because it was £12). These will be the same people who will be on NSC Saturday night saying the atmosphere was a bit of a let down in the end. They don't usually go away, so go to the game expecting to be "wowed" by the atmosphere. However, the only songs they sing will be drivel, and nobody will join in (see above).

5) Sit where you want. Again, the non-regular away gamers will be in attendance, and won't understand the concept of sit where you want. Expect to be made to "sit" in your seat - because the dullard behind you doesn't want to stand up and certainly doesn't want to move anywhere else.

6) LuaLua. Must be due a strop for not getting on the pitch? The prats who expect him to outpace a fullback without getting injured will moan.

7) We have a knack for saving our stinkers for the games when it really matters. Expect us to get turned over Saturday..

I hope to be proved wrong, but I'm not particularly confident to be honest. Hopefully the team will make up for the utter plebs who'll be filling the crowd.

Aveacarlin'

Jul 5, 2011
Here's why (possibly):

1) Tomer Hemed. The Charlton boss has highlighted his overhead kicks threat as our major strength. This means their defence will spend the entire game kicking lumps out of him, spoiling the game as a spectacle.

2) Knobs. The Amex was full last Friday for the first time this season, and all the utter knobs who only go to games when we're top of the league started booing stunning sixty-yard balls from Dunk to the wingers. Many of these will be the same people at the Valley on Saturday..

3) Goons. "If you're all going to Charlton clap your hands" and all that shit that we've seen on here the last couple of games. Who the hell cares? It's an away game up the road, it doesn't impress anyone that you're 13 and have actually been allowed to go. It's no different from the other 45 games we play this season. Expect these characters to be dribbling out utter shit like "drinking pints of sherry", amongst other imaginative classics like "LuaLua, LuaLua, LuaLua, LuaLua" (Tom Hark), "Tomer Hemed, Tomer Hemed, Tomer Hemed, Tomer Hemed" (Tom Hark) and "doo doo doo do, Connor Goldson". Bloody brilliant.

4) Atmosphere. It will be shit. For once the regular away gamers will be outnumbered by the above goons (especially those cheapskates who only went to MK because it was £12). These will be the same people who will be on NSC Saturday night saying the atmosphere was a bit of a let down in the end. They don't usually go away, so go to the game expecting to be "wowed" by the atmosphere. However, the only songs they sing will be drivel, and nobody will join in (see above).

5) Sit where you want. Again, the non-regular away gamers will be in attendance, and won't understand the concept of sit where you want. Expect to be made to "sit" in your seat - because the dullard behind you doesn't want to stand up and certainly doesn't want to move anywhere else.

6) LuaLua. Must be due a strop for not getting on the pitch? The prats who expect him to outpace a fullback without getting injured will moan.

7) We have a knack for saving our stinkers for the games when it really matters. Expect us to get turned over Saturday..

I hope to be proved wrong, but I'm not particularly confident to be honest. Hopefully the team will make up for the utter plebs who'll be filling the crowd.
T.W.A.T

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
For the newer members of this forum this is a rehash of an old thread on here with the exact same title before we went and won 4-0 at the Valley. I imagine the OP is not being serious.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Here's why (possibly):

:lolol: Top stuff

I fear you may need to find a link to the original, or the Newbies on here will treat this as open season

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Charlton is going to be CRAP

I'd prefer it to be, "Charlton are going to be CRAP......................................."

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
For the newer members of this forum this is a rehash of an old thread on here with the exact same title before we went and won 4-0 at the Valley. I imagine the OP is not being serious.

I'm getting old, can't remember yesterday.

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
Withdean Wanderer...now there was a negative poster.

What did he get banned for in the end (other than being the most tedious bore on the board)?

bhafc4eva

Nov 21, 2003
Is it ok if i go all Old School and just call you what you are? A massive cockjuggling thunderflower?

Last edited by a moderator:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here