Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

That little magician Knockaert....

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I kept shouting to their defenders 'no, no don't try and tackle him he'll make you look stupid' - and every time he did. Just seems to have something about him. The closest thing to Vicente that we'll have. Technically brilliant. Only slight criticism would be he is very left footed...

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I kept shouting to their defenders 'no, no don't try and tackle him he'll make you look stupid' - and every time he did. Just seems to have something about him. The closest thing to Vicente that we'll have. Technically brilliant. Only slight criticism would be he is very left footed...

Something about little men with feet of fantasy. I am not classing him with, but, Maradona, Messi, their centre of gravity is unequalled. Our Knocky has that in a little less abundance.

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
He kickstarted our season after we signed him. A wonderful addition to the team.

FatSuperman

Feb 25, 2016
Definitely a great bit of business.

Knockaert and Skalak have 6 goals and 11 assists.

Last edited:

Apr 30, 2013
It's grim oop north

Loving the "he's just too good for you" at almost every defender that tries to get near him!!

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
I was excited when we signed him. Looked quality for Leicester. But he's been even better than expected. Don't understand how he keeps going at that pace for 90 minutes. An amazing signing. Can't believe that there weren't more clubs interested in him in January once he was available.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
He's been class ever since his debut.

I'd dispute that. His form fell away a bit after what was an amazing start. Hughton didn't hesitate to put him on the bench for a game or two and he's come roaring back.

Great player though and aside from the obvious flair, he works so hard every minute he's on the pitch. I pity the left-backs who have to cope with both Knockaert and the bearded god.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
He looks unhappy about something right at the end of the highlights, says something to Kayal, looks a bit p*ssed off about something?

Chesney Christ

Sep 3, 2003
Location, Location
He looks unhappy about something right at the end of the highlights, says something to Kayal, looks a bit p*ssed off about something?

I was right next to the dugout last night, and I think this was about the Burnley equaliser. You could see a lot of the players near the end/at the end asking about the Burnley score and looking disappointed.

Greavsey

Jul 4, 2007

I saw him go straight over to someone on the bench at full time to ask what the score was in Burnley game (or that's what the question seemed to be). He pulled a disappointed face when he heard, and then went straight over to Kayal to tell him..

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here